Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Dj Hammers

[HD] R1 RFW Footage - 36th Street-Coney Island via Sea Beach EXPRESS (2013 Fan Trip)

This is one of several long RFW videos I took on saturday during the nostalgia trip.

Full RFW footage along the Sea Beach Express Tracks. Try to count the fanners lol

Enjoy, and please subscribe!

• Upvote 6

I saw some of it so far, and it's looking good! I'll finish watching it in it's entirety later on. Very entertaining video.

I've got a lot more RFW footage currently processing too. I'll have it up soon.

Dang if only you got the run from 36th St to Pacific N/B, That is a fine run. Insane run on the BMT 4th Ave. Been YEARS since I was able to railfan that (say on a R40 Slant -another monster set of rolling stock in terms of hoursepower- lead cab railfan window from the front). Moar sauce plz. Edited by realizm

Dang if only you got the run from 36th St to Pacific N/B, That is a fine run. Insane run on the BMT 4th Ave. Been YEARS since I was able to railfan that (say on a R40 Slant -another monster set of rolling stock in terms of hoursepower- lead cab railfan window from the front). Moar sauce plz.

There was no run from 36th street to pacific N/B. We ran up to just north of 36th street, switched ends, and ran down the sea beach. Note that the video starts with the train running southbound on the northbound express track.