R160A ON THE C TRAIN

biGC323232

woah really? Your lying...

Not lying..I rode it sunday...They made a swap between ENY and 207ST for the summer about 5 trains of r160 will operate on the C and 5 trains of R32 will operate on the J/Z   

Not lying..I rode it sunday...They made a swap between ENY and 207ST for the summer about 5 trains of r160 will operate on the C and 5 trains of R32 will operate on the J/Z

I can't believe this, this is great news i must get pics before anyone does. let me get my foam gear on.

I can't believe this, this is great news i must get pics before anyone does. let me get my foam gear on.

Go get that picture I couldn't cause my phone was dead...But REAL TALK I thought they were testing the R179'S until I saw the number's and the doors open definitely ENY cars..  

I don't know what u mean?

In short he provided you with a link to a thread where this has been discussed and can be discussed further. Many are already aware of this subject, and it would be in the best interest of consistency to continue discussion there.

Whoa....man, and right after I get picked off that line :( Thanks for the info!!!!

It's easy to be an antagonist to an easy target.

Let it go man.

Archived