Midnight Meat Train

Broad St. Belle

I don't know if anyone has heard of this new movie by Clive Barker "Midnight Meat Train". It's supposed to take place in New York, but the odd thing is that the trains are clearly not NYCT and the movie was released earlier this month. However, I can't find any theatre playing it in NY :confused:.

So, the next time the "Geek Squad" decides to railfan be careful not take to the Midnight Meat Train B)B)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FysmKMq1D4Y

Supposedly it doesn't take place in NY anymore. From wiki.

"The film's original director, Patrick Tatopoulos, originally planned to shoot the film in 2005 in New York City and Montreal. Tatopoulos left the production in 2006 and was replaced by Ryuhei Kitamura. The story's setting was changed from New York City, due to the prohibitive cost of shooting there. Various locations in Los Angeles, including the L.A. Metro subway system, were used instead."

I don't know if anyone has heard of this new movie by Clive Barker "Midnight Meat Train". It's supposed to take place in New York, but the odd thing is that the trains are clearly not NYCT and the movie was released earlier this month. However, I can't find any theatre playing it in NY :confused:.

So, the next time the "Geek Squad" decides to railfan be careful not take to the Midnight Meat Train B):D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FysmKMq1D4Y

Are you trying to scare us?:(B)

Supposedly it doesn't take place in NY anymore. From wiki.

"The film's original director, Patrick Tatopoulos, originally planned to shoot the film in 2005 in New York City and Montreal. Tatopoulos left the production in 2006 and was replaced by Ryuhei Kitamura. The story's setting was changed from New York City, due to the prohibitive cost of shooting there. Various locations in Los Angeles, including the L.A. Metro subway system, were used instead."

Ahh, now it makes sense. I personally wouldn't go running to the theatre to see it (well I probably would) but I'd definitely rent it. So far the reviews are not the greatest, but it looks like one of those movies that you can pretty much tell is going to be a flop, but you can't help to check it out yourself.

Of course not! B) Just promise one thing, next time you guys go out, if you see a man with a meat cleaver, don't take a pic..just run. Even if it's a slant or any other train that fascinates you B)

LMAO....oh trust and believe if i see someone with a meat cleaver I'm booking it like po-po was chasing me lol

Of course not! :P Just promise one thing, next time you guys go out, if you see a man with a meat cleaver, don't take a pic..just run. Even if it's a slant or any other train that fascinates you :D

Psh, i'd take a photo, then bust out my PDS.

- Andy

LMAO....oh trust and believe if i see someone with a meat cleaver I'm booking it like po-po was chasing me lol
Geek Squad Rule #1: We are all mad gangsta yo...Ain't no pxssyfooting around here.

You just broke Rule #1...

Don't listen to that damn fool

LMAO!!

I'm head Geek, if I say there is a rule, THERE IS A RULE. Don't make me blind you with my Microsoft Grillz yo.

Uh oh.... he's gonna go Vista on yo a$$!!

Once I start going we all know I will be president ;)

Tell em' who's boss!!!

Archived