Jennifer's very first look of an R188. Yeah. In Coney Island.

Alright alright!! Hay hay!!!! I've seen some of you have uploaded pics and videos of the NTT R188 Cars. Here am I at the Coney Island Yard, and this is my first look at this NTT 5 car test train.

Oh, with a (N) train getting in the way, and also an R46 (R) Train left the yard, to begin service at 59 Street. NOT at 86 Street.

Alright alright!! Hay hay!!!! I've seen some of you have uploaded pics and videos of the NTT R188 Cars. Here am I at the Coney Island Yard, and this is my first look at this NTT 5 car test train.

Oh, with a (N) train getting in the way, and also an R46 (R) Train left the yard, to begin service at 59 Street. NOT at 86 Street.

Confirmed, that's what they do, send cars all the way through the one middle track on the BMT sea Beach into revenue service @ 59th, see this all the time.

You know me and the R188's. +1.

nice catch!

Good first look. Yeah. Good first look.

Confirmed, that's what they do, send cars all the way through the one middle track on the BMT sea Beach into revenue service @ 59th, see this all the time.You know me and the R188's. +1.

Wow, nice catch.

Thanks a lot guys. And one quick note. That (R) train. Its on the local track, not the express. They're making a new express track there. So until they're finished making those new express track, every (R) on weekdays, that terminate at 59 Street, or begin at 59 Street, they will use the local track.

Thanks a lot guys. And one quick note. That (R) train. Its on the local track, not the express. They're making a new express track there. So until they're finished making those new express track, every (R) on weekdays, that terminate at 59 Street, or begin at 59 Street, they will use the local track.

Gotcha. Just moved back to NYC from out of state barely a week ago. Many thanks for bring me back up to date.

Archived