Cait Sith does it again with the subway coverage! +1.

We all know that possible that the BMT Nassau Street line might become part of the SAS if the MTA or it's successer decides to change Phase 3 and 4 plans. New Yorkers of the generation to come, will be the one to behold it, either way. That's what makes the BMT Nassau St line a hidden engineering precious stone of the NYC Subway system, sort of speak.

We all know that possible that the BMT Nassau Street line might become part of the SAS if the MTA or it's successer decides to change Phase 3 and 4 plans. New Yorkers of the generation to come, will be the one to behold it, either way. That's what makes the BMT Nassau St line a hidden engineering precious stone of the NYC Subway system, sort of speak.

That would be interesting I actually think that's a good idea. They can have (J) and (Z) on the outside and (T) on the express tracks.

With this they would seriously renovate Canal St, Bowery and especially Chambers St. Chambers really neads to be renovated. It would be nice if the MTA put a new art installation there.

That would be interesting I actually think that's a good idea. They can have (J) and (Z) on the outside and (T) on the express tracks.

With this they would seriously renovate Canal St, Bowery and especially Chambers St. Chambers really neads to be renovated. It would be nice if the MTA put a new art installation there.

I sort of think that could be how it could happen but what I am thinking now as I write this is that TBMs will not interfere as much with work as Phase 3 and 4 goes as planned with straight through new ROW underground. If the Nassau St option was adopted, it would involve alot of cut and cover and blasting activity, a no-no for bitching NIMBYs. 

The upside to the Nassau St option that the MTA considered is that the costs will be much less as compared to the TBM option to Hanover Square.

Great ones! Nice to see R32s on the Eastern Division again!

Awesome shots!

Awesome

Where's Chris :P

Nice pics.

Nice photos

I sort of think that could be how it could happen but what I am thinking now as I write this is that TBMs will not interfere as much with work as Phase 3 and 4 goes as planned with straight through new ROW underground. If the Nassau St option was adopted, it would involve alot of cut and cover and blasting activity, a no-no for bitching NIMBYs. 

The upside to the Nassau St option that the MTA considered is that the costs will be much less as compared to the TBM option to Hanover Square.

Excellent shots Cait Sith,well done once again!

Thanks fellas!

Archived