Ex-NYU Professer Arrested For Stalking Citigroup's Chief Economist

NYCtrainfan01

Read here: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ex-nyu-professor-arrested-stalking-citigroup-chief-economist-article-1.1388739

Opinions?

I must admit that this chick is kinda attractive but stalking is a no-no... I found this story interesting because it's more often than not the guy doing the stalking...

Apparently, a guy from Brooklyn bailed her out... He doesn't even know her yet bails her out... He says he'll bail her out again if he has too... He got nothing from this... Not even a thank you... I don't really understand why he did it...

That can be read Here and Here

It's happening more than people think and it's really disturbing... It's one of those things where the laws haven't quite caught up with the times yet.  I'm not surprised that a woman was doing this either.  It's publicized more when it's men doing but women do it also.  I don't get why the guy would bail this chick out anyway.  I mean she has a friggin' problem.  She needs to sit behind bars for a while and get some help.

I'm actually surprised this was even published by the media and went viral in NYC knowing the journalists and editors of the NY Daily News I'm assuming on the net. Because of the stature of female privilege by the feminists who encourage misandry,special interest groups influencing the US judicial system and the media as a result, the media usually focuses on men who are abusive to husbands or are stalkers and rapists when in fact many women are also committing the same crimes. But of course the media sweeps this under the rug and continues to make a sensation on this stereotype concerning men when it is a lie. In fact I read that about 30% of women, are in reality the violent abusers of their own husbands and children, NOT husbands and fathers. 

I'm actually surprised this was even published by the media and went viral in NYC knowing the journalists and editors of the NY Daily News I'm assuming on the net. Because of the stature of female privilege by the feminists who encourage misandry,special interest groups influencing the US judicial system and the media as a result, the media usually focuses on men who are abusive to husbands or are stalkers and rapists when in fact many women are also committing the same crimes. But of course the media sweeps this under the rug and continues to make a sensation on this stereotype concerning men when it is a lie. In fact I read that about 30% of women, are in reality the violent abusers of their own husbands and children, NOT husbands and fathers. 

Well I will agree that women stalk much more than people would like to think but that just goes back to the double standard of our society... Men are aggressive dogs and women are the saints who walk on gold.  <_<

I saw the second cover of the Daily News and I'm thinking… where did yesterday's photo come from? Nope. Not hot at all.

LOL!

This! I agree...

Archived