Lots of goodies from Wednesday 8/14/08!

Orion

Nice shots man! Love the ENY Yard shots and Orion V. where is ENY bus yard anyway. is it a Livioan (3) train last stop after the little ramp that goes into the yard and there's B15 there?
Thanks! Not sure about ENYs location, only Brooklyn depot location I know is JG...
Hmmm....looks like we know how 8565 got into that accident....

Nice pics of the Orion 6s!

Thanks, btw it's 8686 :P he must've hit that pole mad hard... :eek:
Nice shots.

Are they ever going to fix up those Orion VI's like was rumored?

Yeah, but I don't know about these in this yard...Took a while to get those shots since I was walking around until I saw some cops leave.

Nice pics!!

Btw that B20 shot is near pikin yard!! Did you take any pics of the yard? Its under the building and you can take pics though the gate.

Nice shots man! Love the ENY Yard shots and Orion V. where is ENY bus yard anyway. is it a Livioan (3) train last stop after the little ramp that goes into the yard and there's B15 there?

ENY bus and train yard is at boadway junction station on the (A)(C)(J) and (L) lines. Once you leave the train station you make a right walk down a block make a left and its right there.

You can also take the LIRR there too.

Nice pics!!

Btw that B20 shot is near pikin yard!! Did you take any pics of the yard? Its under the building and you can take pics though the gate.

ENY bus and train yard is at boadway junction station on the (A)(C)(J) and (L) lines. Once you leave the train station you make a right walk down a block make a left and its right there.

You can also take the LIRR there too.

I didn't even know...BTW don't suggest that LIRR branch, it comes like every hour, and Rush Hour service ain't all that good either. :eek: If he's taking it, hope he has a schedule! I might try to go to Pitkin Yard next time, I didn't know there was anything there.

LMAO!!! Did you get lost in my hood or something?? The depot is 2 blocks away, and the overflow lot is a block away!!
I was just on the (J) train, then I saw these Orion VIs parked behind a gate. I got off just for some pictures! I seriously didn't know the depot was closeby. I need to leave the Bronx and Queens more...

I was just on the (J) train, then I saw these Orion VIs parked behind a gate. I got off just for some pictures! I seriously didn't know the depot was closeby. I need to leave the Bronx and Queens more...

LOL.... Thats the funniest thing I've heard in days!! I could never imagine being a block away from Surface Transit Headquarters and not knowing!! A shame!! You were right by some of the best hybrids and RTS's the city will ever see!

LOL.... Thats the funniest thing I've heard in days!! I could never imagine being a block away from Surface Transit Headquarters and not knowing!! A shame!! You were right by some of the best hybrids and RTS's the city will ever see!
*Looks into the sky* "You have the power to help me!"
Excellent pics
That's it? You're not going to bash the B20 Hybrid? :P Thanks for showing some sort of maturity for a change. Just kidding pal, you're my Assistant Geek!

Archived