Pics and vids from Six Flags Great Adventures I took yesterday (08/14/08)!

Nice shots! I love Six Flags!

Ohh great, now he railfans Six Flags. :P

Great shots though!

EDIT: Was that dude spanking that Lions ass? :eek:

LMAO!!! Are you serious??? I thought DOB2RTO was out of control, but you my friend are setting a new standard!!

Thanks. Gotta love my Six Flags;):D
I know about blood and crip, what other flags are there? :confused:
LMAO!!! Are you serious??? I thought DOB2RTO was out of control, but you my friend are setting a new standard!!
Ohh please he's way worse. :P

EDIT: Something tells me that turtle was trying to get some tail...

Nice shots! I love Six Flags!

Thanks

Nice pics!! my favorites are trutle ones.

Thanks....glad you like that one

I know about blood and crip, what other flags are there? :confused: How about no.

Ohh please he's way worse. :P

EDIT: Something tells me that turtle was trying to get some tail...

Yes the turtle was getting "some"

Great pics man! I haven't been there this year so far.

Thank you

Nice pictures. Now, the last time I went, they said they were tearing down Batman/Robin: The Chiller. Did you see what they put in its place?

Thanks....they put up the Dark Knight ride in their place and that ride is so whack....if you do decide to go pls don't get on that ride. Skull Mountain is way better than that.

Thanks....they put up the Dark Knight ride in their place and that ride is so whack....if you do decide to go pls don't get on that ride. Skull Mountain is way better than that.

You've gotta be kidding me...the only time I went to Six Flags and it was working was when I was too young. Oh, well. I guess I'll settle for El Toro or the dual Rolling Thunders...

You've gotta be kidding me...the only time I went to Six Flags and it was working was when I was too young. Oh, well. I guess I'll settle for El Toro or the dual Rolling Thunders...

I'm dead ass serious.....Dark Knight Ride is really really corny and theres a long ass line for that ride ugh. El Toro is cool, but I didn't ride it. I rode Rolling Thunder....We was racing the blue cars and we left them in the dust lol:D. I do miss Batman and Robin: The Chiller....omg that was the best roller coaster I've been on besides Great American Scream Machine and Medusa!

I rode Rolling Thunder....We was racing the blue cars and we left them in the dust lol:D.
That's only because you're about as heavy as Paris Hilton's brain...Car didn't need much oomph to push you!

Now that is an excellent "RFW"! Which other coasters did you ride? I heard that the Dark Knight is like a "Wild Mouse" type of coaster.

Thanks. I got on the Great American Scream Machine, Batman the Ride but that didn't last long b/c it wasn't working properly, Skull Mountain, Rolling Thunder and Medusa. Dark Knight felt more like a children's ride!

Thanks for posting up the pics. Did you like Six Flags? I heard that it was a dump over there.

Your welcome.....glad you liked the pics. I love Six Flags, its my favorite amuseument park from the East Coast so far. Whoever told you that Six Flags is a dump is truly lying b/c its not....its far from a dump....I go like every year!

Archived