Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
KingNaya

Conductors List 2013

Sighs...Just spoke with Ms. Shivers...She said its a possibility they will reach my number. Waiting game. And the T/O list # is 1322...I'm in the 2,000's for tht

So is there anyone else out there who got sworn in or got the call for the medical and final processing? If so please add your list number to your response.

@postal1 just call Mrs.Shivers @ (347)643-8218 to see the last list # hired. She will tell you an estimate of when you will be called

You guys on the conductor list are going to move up a spot. There was a conductor who was in the 7/29 induction class with us train operators who was arrested at one of the train yards this week with a gun and held on $25,000 bail.

I spoke to Mrs. Shivers today she said I will be called for the Sept 30th class... She said she will be making calls next week or the week after... My list #1169

Congrats KingNaya!!! the wait is almost over.  my List # 1216 maybe we will be in the same class. I can only hope!

Congrats KingNaya!!! the wait is almost over. my List # 1216 maybe we will be in the same class. I can only hope!

Did you take your drug test yet?

@ Postal1 yes, took drug test  on may 25

Then you might want to call Mrs. Shiver to find out where you stand!

Her number is posted on the previous pages of this thread.

Received my phone call today for medical and final processing to come down 9/6/13 My list #1169.... yaayyyy im so excited

Thank you jesus

Received my phone call today for medical and final processing to come down 9/6/13 My list #1169.... yaayyyy im so excited

Thank you jesus

Congratulations KingNaya!

I got my letter to the dance today!  i go down to 180 Livingston on 9/11. 

And my list # is 133#.

Edited by Postal 1

Hi everyone,

I went to 180 Livingston for my second drug test today.  I took the first on May 24th.  When I received the phone call to appear for my second drug test, I was told they were trying to put me in the September 30th class for conductor.  My list number is 122x.  Do you guys think this is realistic?  How long do they wait to contact you to appear for final processing after the second test?  Many thanks.

Hi everyone,

I went to 180 Livingston for my second drug test today. I took the first on May 24th. When I received the phone call to appear for my second drug test, I was told they were trying to put me in the September 30th class for conductor. My list number is 122x. Do you guys think this is realistic? How long do they wait to contact you to appear for final processing after the second test? Many thanks.

Congrats Queens123! I think it depends on the need among other things. But I see that it appears that our list is on the move. So the 1200's are being called for final processing, its all good!

Hello people, I was officially sworn in on September 5th, 2013 as a Conductor. I will be in the class on September 30th! My list number is 1163

Hello people, I was officially sworn in on September 5th, 2013 as a Conductor. I will be in the class on September 30th! My list number is 1163

Congrats Jones 144!

Edited by Postal 1

Praise the lord It's official... I am an MTA employee... Sworn in on 9/6/13, Starting in the Sept 30th class... Yaayyy My list #1169

Congrats to everyone who has been sworn in today. I wish you all luck I just completed my second week of school car and all I can say is its about to get real. Just stay focused and question everything. Hope to see you all on the road. Good luck...