Conductors List 2013

KingNaya

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello guys ...

I receive a letter today to Report to livingston on october 28th for preinterview and medical examination ... Which got me excited after this long wait !

But i notice that the letter says conductor (rev.veh) , is this refer to train conductor or is the same letters for bus operator that i receive in the past ??

By the way my list is in the 1700's ....

Hello guys ... I receive a letter today to Report to livingston on october 28th for preinterview and medical examination ... Which got me excited after this long wait ! But i notice that the letter says conductor (rev.veh) , is this refer to train conductor or is the same letters for bus operator that i receive in the past ?? By the way my list is in the 1700's ....

Really? It's for conductor, exam number 8094 on the top right section of the letter. Even includes your list number and score. Read the entire thing top to bottom.

On another note, the letter states you must list your last 10 years of employment not your entire work history since high school as I noticed some people have asked and worried about including myself. If you dont know for sure it'll cost you about 25-35 dollars at the SS office to get a printout.

@LMDNYC it means Revenue Vehicle... Conductors work on revenue trains and that's apart of RTO which is the dept. we work for Rapid Transport Operations

thanks for the info, im still in shocked I got contacted so quick

me too. I was expecting to be contacted by february next year .... Good thing and good luck to all of us !!!

• 2 weeks later...

I've followed this topic for a long time .. and the other official list for even longer, thank you king naya for having such informative answers allowing me never to register n just stalk this thread...  

my list # is 146* 

i called in for drug test / pre employment on 21st of Cctober --

final medical / processing (no medical hold thank goodness) and sworn in on the 31st of October for those interested to give you an idea kind of how fast its moving.

I've followed this topic for a long time .. and the other official list for even longer, thank you king naya for having such informative answers allowing me never to register n just stalk this thread...  

my list # is 146* 

i called in for drug test / pre employment on 21st of Cctober --

final medical / processing (no medical hold thank goodness) and sworn in on the 31st of October for those interested to give you an idea kind of how fast its moving.

how long after the drug test did they call you?

and did they give you a week from the call to the appointment like they did for the drug test?

I went in Oct 30th for the drug test

whats up guys im new here, but ive been reading everyones posts. to make it short i my list number is 147*. passed all the exams with no hold ups. i got sworn in  nov 1st. i start the 18th for the 2-day orientation, then school car.  thanks king nay for the updated information. hope to meet some of you guys on the road. anyone else starts the 18th? what should i expect for the 2 day orientation? thanks everyone.

Archived