Conductors List 2013

KingNaya

• 3 months later...

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? It's for conductor, exam number 8094 on the top right section of the letter. Even includes your list number and score. Read the entire thing top to bottom.

On another note, the letter states you must list your last 10 years of employment not your entire work history since high school as I noticed some people have asked and worried about including myself. If you dont know for sure it'll cost you about 25-35 dollars at the SS office to get a printout.

OK I want to get the printout but don't know where and how. Can someone give me more information please? I went to the Social Security site, registered and even printed out Form SSA-7050-F4. According to that it takes 4 months to get it back at the very least 3 months if I mail it in. Also it claims to charge $32 fee for Certified or Non-Certified Itemized Statement of Earnings or Certified Yearly Totals of Earnings and yet $102 for Non-Certified Itemized Statement of Earnings or $134 for Certified Itemized Statement of Earnings.

If I went down to the SSA office where do I go and what would I need to bring with me for proof if anything?

I really would like to know what other people are doing as far as this goes. Actually what I would need to do. I don't have all the records for all my previous jobs and it's a little over a week now since the drug test and I really want to fill out my 20 page accurately. Some jobs I can but some of them I am missing information (like the census job I did over a decade ago) so some help with this would be appreciated. I am sure others would like to know too. Thanks.

Oh and the last post I was planning on going down to the SS office that day but I didn't know what to ask for and how long would it take and how much. I would really like to have details on the report for my own records as well (enough to fill out this). That cancelled that day but I am worried about getting it in time now to fill out what I need to before I get called for the medical.

OK I want to get the printout but don't know where and how. Can someone give me more information please? I went to the Social Security site, registered and even printed out Form SSA-7050-F4. According to that it takes 4 months to get it back at the very least 3 months if I mail it in. Also it claims to charge $32 fee for Certified or Non-Certified Itemized Statement of Earnings or Certified Yearly Totals of Earnings and yet $102 for Non-Certified Itemized Statement of Earnings or $134 for Certified Itemized Statement of Earnings.

If I went down to the SSA office where do I go and what would I need to bring with me for proof if anything?

You can get an employment history report from your local SS office, it costs about 40 dollars. The only jobs that will show up on the report are jobs you paid taxes on. On the 20 page bootklet every single job must be listed from newest to oldest. If you have gaps in between jobs they must be listed too and you'll have to tell them how you supported yourself (parents, girlfriend, wife, savings etc..). They want you to list exact dates which can be impossible for most people, so just be as approximate as you can. Again, all your employment gaps must be listed and given a way how you supported yourself. When you go in for your medical if all goes well, you will be interviewed and hired. Basically the interview is just going over your employment history, If he/she finds any gaps you will again be asked how you supported yourself. The interview was the easiest part of the process. When you are given the rule book, I suggest you immediately start reading chapter 1-2. Good luck to you.

You can get an employment history report from your local SS office, it costs about 40 dollars. The only jobs that will show up on the report are jobs you paid taxes on. On the 20 page bootklet every single job must be listed from newest to oldest. If you have gaps in between jobs they must be listed too and you'll have to tell them how you supported yourself (parents, girlfriend, wife, savings etc..). They want you to list exact dates which can be impossible for most people, so just be as approximate as you can. Again, all your employment gaps must be listed and given a way how you supported yourself. When you go in for your medical if all goes well, you will be interviewed and hired. Basically the interview is just going over your employment history, If he/she finds any gaps you will again be asked how you supported yourself. The interview was the easiest part of the process. When you are given the rule book, I suggest you immediately start reading chapter 1-2. Good luck to you.

Thank you so much for answering. Do we get the printout right away and why does it seem like different information than what I found on the site? Also, do we need to bring anything as proof?

I definitely don't have exact dates, for most I have month and year but a couple of jobs I don't either. Wow, come to think of it I have 4 employment gaps, 2 of which are short right after HS. I need a separate page for each for the job lists? If that's the case I am gonna need more pages for two of them, I dunno if that would be ok or not to copy and addon pages.

Ahh when do we get the rulebook? Thanks for the advice I will make sure I read the first 2 chapters as soon as I can then.

Thank you so much for answering. Do we get the printout right away and why does it seem like different information than what I found on the site? Also, do we need to bring anything as proof?

I definitely don't have exact dates, for most I have month and year but a couple of jobs I don't either. Wow, come to think of it I have 4 employment gaps, 2 of which are short right after HS. I need a separate page for each for the job lists? If that's the case I am gonna need more pages for two of them, I dunno if that would be ok or not to copy and addon pages.

Ahh when do we get the rulebook? Thanks for the advice I will make sure I read the first 2 chapters as soon as I can then.

Yeah you can copy pages if you need to, but on one page you can list up to two I think, there are sections. You get the printout the very same day, you aren't going to have to wait as long as everyone else. Bring your SS card and NY state ID. Those gaps after high school and the other two must be listed. Be as approximate as possible, don't say you started a job on 02/23/03 when you really started 05/21/05.

Your interviewer may (if any discrepancies are found) or may not go over it with you. Make sure EVERY page that has to be filled out is filled out. You'll get the rulebook yes. You'll be looking over it a lot along with the be all end all book that is the Bulletin Book. It's basically a bunch of amendments/additions to the rule book you could say.

Yeah you can copy pages if you need to, but on one page you can list up to two I think, there are sections. You get the printout the very same day, you aren't going to have to wait as long as everyone else. Bring your SS card and NY state ID. Those gaps after high school and the other two must be listed. Be as approximate as possible, don't say you started a job on 02/23/03 when you really started 05/21/05.

Your interviewer may (if any discrepancies are found) or may not go over it with you. Make sure EVERY page that has to be filled out is filled out. You'll get the rulebook yes. You'll be looking over it a lot along with the be all end all book that is the Bulletin Book. It's basically a bunch of amendments/additions to the rule book you could say.

OK now the next question is can I pay in cash? Someone said they need a money order? Then really I would need to find out exactly.

According to the local social security office that I just got off the phone with you need a check or money order for $102 as of January 2014 for the printout and it doesn't matter if it is for 1 year or 20 years it's the same price. They don't accept cash and make it out to SSA or Social Security Administration

I went to the SSA today...it does cost $102.SMH...I asked the clerk " what am I paying that much for?...the ink?...lolol ...the sacrifices one makes....sorry I just cant get over the price for printout that takes less than 5 minutes to do...But its done

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I called Ms. Shivers today only to find out she no longer works in Transit. However, the last number called was 2697 and the list closes out Feb 2016...GOD willing they will call more people on the list. Good luck to all whose # are in the 3600's.

• 6 months later...

Archived