West Farms Area including Orion on the Bx9 and the Bx40. Caught them by surprise

tkx2510

As of Thursday August 14,2008

IMG00105.jpg

IMG00106.jpg

IMG00109.jpg

Q44 Bus..

IMG00110.jpg

IMG00111.jpg

Ok whats those two Orion low hybrid doing in the West Farm Bus Depot Shop. I wonder if WestFarm Depot used those bus in service or what? One says Fresh Pond Depot. And One say La Guardia Depot under by (MTA)Bus.

IMG00112.jpg

IMG00113.jpg

Are they serious? Dont tell that TMC RTS Bus is in for a scrap. West Farms Depot can used that type of bus. But that will never happen.I remember seeing those in Jackie Gleason Depot in Brooklyn before one of the move of the Bus to Kingsbridge Depot in the Bronx and as far as i heard that the same TMC is in Manhattanville Depot in Manhattan.And now this one used to run under by castleton depot. DAMN!!!

IMG00114.jpg

Those TMC should get scraped. They can renew those TMC buses instead of the the company spending millions of dollars makind new bus models. The can keep them in good shape.

IMG00115.jpg

Bx9 going to Riverdale. I took that pics while i was at Mc Donalds eating some Double Cheese Burgers lol. Bx9 usually runs on the artic line

IMG00116.jpg

Bx40 going the the River Park Tower. I took that in the rain.

IMG00117.jpg

Bx40 with a proof. Usually the Bx40 runs on the artics line. I dont understand why dont the Bx40/Bx42 run under by the West Farms Depot.

IMG00113.jpg

Are they serious? Dont tell that TMC RTS Bus is in for a scrap. West Farms Depot can used that type of bus. But that will never happen.I remember seeing those in Jackie Gleason Depot in Brooklyn before one of the move of the Bus to Kingsbridge Depot in the Bronx and as far as i heard that the same TMC is in Manhattanville Depot in Manhattan.And now this one used to run under by castleton depot. DAMN!!!

Do you know what number bus this is? Usually NYCT RTS-06's don't have the slats on the left side.

I don't know about GH but KB's short again, 3 of the BX9 runs are O5's during the week... the usual. What I don't get is how they never put O5's on the Bx4,39, or 55 but always on the Bx1/2,9 and 40/42.

The bus with the CAS sticker is 8566. The 856x's have the left side vents.

Did you happen to catch the numbers on the hybrids? Hopefully they're for KB. all transfers have to go through WF 1st because it's the Division HQ so they might not stay there.

I don't know about GH but KB's short again, 3 of the BX9 runs are O5's during the week... the usual. What I don't get is how they never put O5's on the Bx4,39, or 55 but always on the Bx1/2,9 and 40/42.

The bus with the CAS sticker is 8566. The 856x's have the left side vents.

Did you happen to catch the numbers on the hybrids? Hopefully they're for KB. all transfers have to go through WF 1st because it's the Division HQ so they might not stay there.

Nice catch!! Actually 8565 and 8566 were the only TA RTS' with the left side vent, and they are both 1994 models.

As of Thursday August 14,2008

IMG00111.jpgOk whats those two Orion low hybrid doing in the West Farm Bus Depot Shop. I wonder if WestFarm Depot used those bus in service or what? One says Fresh Pond Depot. And One say La Guardia Depot under by Bus

If am right I,d say there getting there LED signs replaces with orange LED signs,that depot probably specialize in the replacement.

oh my god, Orions in Bronx are really tearing down. Engine cover and those bent frames......

guess the hybrids are finally going to West Farms since 3 CNGs wnet to JG

-BTW Nice Pics

Well JG sent VII CNGs to West Farms again so that might not be it.

Nice shots!

Archived