Rye-Port Chester and Peekskill Transit

Ghostface Brown

I don't think that you guys will know the answer to this, but does anybody know where I can find a roster for which buses are stored for which routes at their depots?

I've never ridden ridden any of Peekskill Transit's routes, but I rode a 76 which is a Port Chester-Rye Transit bus last Sunday from Playland to the mall at the last stop and it was really nice, I didn't know that Bee-Line used the Access-a-Ride-sized buses on its regular local routes.

I don't think that you guys will know the answer to this, but does anybody know where I can find a roster for which buses are stored for which routes at their depots?

I've never ridden ridden any of Peekskill Transit's routes, but I rode a 76 which is a Port Chester-Rye Transit bus last Sunday from Playland to the mall at the last stop and it was really nice, I didn't know that Bee-Line used the Access-a-Ride-sized buses on its regular local routes.

Port-Chester Rye Transit uses 315-317, and actually is Jak-Rabbit Lines of Rye. PTLA uses 133-136 (32' O5s) and 301, 311-314.

Archived