8/16/08 Pics And Vids!

Cait Sith

Today was a F***ed up day. Some old lady got me into shit with the security @ west farm depot. I was only there for 5 mins taking pictures, then the security guard comes up and asks for the camera, and then tells me to erase the pictures.....

I had some really good stuff of the depot today, I'll be back there soon....

Here's what I got today

DSC08551.jpg

DSC08552.jpg

DSC08558.jpg

DSC08566.jpg

DSC08567.jpg

DSC08570.jpg

DSC08571.jpg

DSC08572.jpg

DSC08574.jpg

DSC08575.jpg

DSC08585.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvR4qm-nfmw

Nice pics, and they were wrong... the rules say "Photography, filming or video recording in any facility or conveyance is permitted etc etc etc" which I take includes bus depots as well. Bring the rules, and stick them in their faces! Then they can't throw b***s*** at you.

nice pics. they yelled and cussed at my firend last year when he was taking pics of Yukon and castleton. Ulmer doesn't care, i mean they don't even like their buses.

next time you should take the memory card out and pretend you erased everything!

Yeah if I even notice someone is snitching on me, I take out the card in a New York minute!

Nice photos!

That is so uncool bout the guard. They aren't allowed to ask you to do that. I'd file a strongly worded complaint. People need to mind their own damn business sometimes, but at the same time i guess its good people are aware.

DSC08570.jpg

Green vs orange... Orange wins!

- Andy

Archived