Coat Got Pulled Bug In Ear R160's on the Fox this week?

RTOMan

Heard it at Parsons last night and a Schoolcar TSS confrimed it, they have been qualifying (F)ox Crews on the R160's.

There are two sets of them in Ave X Yard.

So they may either be Put-Ins out of Ave X or Stillwell.

I dont know why they are doing it but this is what may happen.

Now imagine those (E)cho riders with those R32's with the wonderful A/C and the R42's that just bang all over the place and they see a R160 (F)ox pull in at one of those Queens stations...

So dont think that its a "mistake" if one of ya'll spot one this week on the (F)ox...

Yes it is in customer service.... :cool::cool:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heard it at Parsons last night and a Schoolcar TSS confrimed it, they have been qualifying (F)ox Crews on the R160's.

Now imagine those (E)cho riders with those R32's with the wonderful A/C and the R42's that just bang all over the place and they see a R160 (F)ox pull in at one of those Queens stations...

So dont think that its a "mistake" if one of ya'll spot one this week on the (F)ox...

I really want them on the (F). but.......................

i doubt they might have it this week because R160s are limited right now since they are operating on the (N), (Q), and (W). when they have the second option of R160s then they will definetely run the on R160B. but i don't see them in service 'till at least Christmas

I really want them on the (F). but.......................

i doubt they might have it this week because R160s are limited right now since they are operating on the (N), (Q), and (W). when they have the second option of R160s then they will definetely run the on R160B. but i don't see them in service 'till at least Christmas

So i guess you totally forgot the part about 2 sets of them in Ave X yard?

Only Fox trains are there...

Or the fact that they train the crews for them?

Or that a TSS who is in Schoolcar trained them confrimed it?

RTO dont waste thier time training anybody on NTT equipment they wont be operating within a month or two since they have been training since the end of July.....

Remember (Q)uincy Crews being trained in June? Its August what equipment is on the (Q)uincy now?:P

Since the (N)ovember had 4 sets of R68 equipment these past few weeks says something as well...

So just wait until Monday lets see what happens...:cool:

RTOMan, you the man! Thanks for the info about (F)oxy getting the R160's. It's about freaking time! Those R46s are sooo dirty, I guess with the R160s on the track, the 46's can get a nice wash. I'm also sick of the dim lighting on the 46's. The 32's and 160's are so bright at least.

Originally Posted by UlmerPark B6 View Post

your not seeing them 'till 2013.

I think they will come online earlier.

Now it looks like R160 are going to the (F) next and it looks like it will be a lot sooner than 2013.

As for the (E) with the (F) migrating to R160, hopefully those R32s are phased out with more R42 and R46 coming online.

Hopefully those painted cars will come online. Over the coming months/years it looks like much more R160s will come online pushing out the older cars.

The (F)oam will get R160 cars, hum, well I have seen R160B cars tested on the (F)ox Culver line in the past, so this is good news. You have the (N)ate (Q)uick and not (F)oam or shall I say (F)ox train. The (D)elta's left off the fun...

The (F)ox riders should be really happy with the R160 cars hitting their line, maybe the (B)ravo will be the next R160 user, as well as ®ush.

So i guess you totally forgot the part about 2 sets of them in Ave X yard?

Only Fox trains are there...

Or the fact that they train the crews for them?

Or that a TSS who is in Schoolcar trained them confrimed it?

RTO dont waste thier time training anybody on NTT equipment they wont be operating within a month or two since they have been training since the end of July.....

Remember (Q)uincy Crews being trained in June? Its August what equipment is on the (Q)uincy now?:P

Since the (N)ovember had 4 sets of R68 equipment these past few weeks says something as well...

So just wait until Monday lets see what happens...:cool:

I'm hoping they train (D)elta crews next. the R68's have been there since the beginning and the R160's would be useful on the line. Don't some the (D)elta's come out of CIY anyway?

Originally Posted by UlmerPark B6 View Post

your not seeing them 'till 2013.

I think they will come online earlier.

Now it looks like R160 are going to the (F) next and it looks like it will be a lot sooner than 2013.

As for the (E) with the (F) migrating to R160, hopefully those R32s are phased out with more R42 and R46 coming online.

Hopefully those painted cars will come online. Over the coming months/years it looks like much more R160s will come online pushing out the older cars.

i said Option order-2 and i also said that i see the (F) having R160B by Christmas. if u want read it again.

Oh so u were right, i talk with a operator and he said they might have a set by tommorrow and the latest next week.

I only recall the one posting I made. I am not looking to argue. I am looking for R160 on the (F) line. :-)

Which does look like will happen for 2009.

Seems like if (F) goes R160 you will have R160/R46 since it makes no sense to keep the R32.

Thanks for that "bug in the ear" hah...wonder what's going to move off the (F)ox now when those New Techs start seeing service.

BOOOOOOO @ R160's on the (F)!!! The 160's are a step down from the R46's. The 46's are more quiter and relaxing. The 46's have been on the (F) since they were new. Better get your pics of R46's on the (F) while you can!!

Btw when the R142/A's were new didn't they quaifily every IRT crew to operate them?

I only recall the one posting I made. I am not looking to argue. I am looking for R160 on the (F) line. :-)

Which does look like will happen for 2009.

Seems like if (F) goes R160 you will have R160/R46 since it makes no sense to keep the R32.

!!!!I'm not saying anything:confused::P

BOOOOOOO @ R160's on the (F)!!! The 160's are a step down from the R46's. The 46's are more quiter and relaxing. The 46's have been on the (F) since they were new. Better get your pics of R46's on the (F) while you can!!

Btw when the R142/A's were new didn't they quaifily every IRT crew to operate them?

quit foaming, i'm not that certain about the r160's coming on da fiona. i think it's too early to tell.

anyway:

"This is a Queens bound (F) train, the next stop is Delancy Street. Stand clear of the closing doors, please."

Hahahaha. :-)

The (E) is now R32, R42 and R46.

The (F) will be R32, R46 and R160

As more R160 come online, my guess is they will remove more and more R32's. So my guess is that those few R32's on the (E) won't be on long as more R160s arrive on the (F) making the (F) R46 and R160, and those R46 will move to the (E).

So future cars for the (E) would be R42, R46 and (F) would be R46, R160. Guess there aren't enough R46 so they had to put R42's on the (E).

Assuming we see R160 on the (F) to begin with.

Assuming we see R160 on the (F) to begin with.

Um guys I would trust RTOMan...he doesn't post wrong information. If there was any chance it wasn't going to happen he would of waited before posting...

That's just something I seen over time...

So they'll be on the (F) soon..

quit foaming, i'm not that certain about the r160's coming on da fiona. i think it's too early to tell.

anyway:

"This is a Queens bound (F) train, the next stop is Delancy Street. Stand clear of the closing doors, please."

A T/O said it so it looks like they will be testing at least if nothing else, but they will be on the (F) to some effect.

Archived