Round 3 back to the Astoria line

Fred G

We left our heroes on the (G) train :P

27+R46+G+leaving+Court+Square.jpg

The (G) terminated at Court Square (I dunno, probably always does, huh? me teh n00b)

We boarded the IRT Flushing line upstairs and enjoyed the express run from Queensboro Plaza to Woodside. We rode back and...

32+R160+N+Train+Meet+at+Queens+Plaza.jpg

Isthmus...

33+R160+N+Train+Meet+at+Queens+Plaza+2.jpg

...be my...

34+R160+approaching+QBP.jpg

...lucky day!

35+R68a+N+Train+at+Queensboro+Plaza.jpg

We fanned at QBP and watched 3 sets of R68's go by.

46+R160+N+Train+arriving+at+QBP+3.jpg

We finally got a R160 train to show up. It reminded me of waiting for a R32 or a Slant on the N some time back.

48+R160+N+Train+arriving+at+QBP+5.jpg

57+R160+N+leaving+39th.jpg

R160 climbing the hill in the sweet light.

59+R160+N+at+lower+level+QBP.jpg

That's it for yesterday's field trip. Tanks for viewing. If you'd like to see more, I have one album for morning and one album for afternoon

The (G) terminated at Court Square (I dunno, probably always does, huh? me teh n00b)

Nice shots... and yes, "until further notice" the (G) will terminate at Court Square on weekends. I quote from one of those service advisory signs that I saw at Woodhaven Boulevard today. It's been there long enough that it has grafitti and rips all over it.

Shoulda woulda coulda. I'll try to give more notice next time I'm fanning. This one I only knew the night before. We still need to fan the HBLR sometime, if you're not sick of it yet LOL.

LOL! Nah, I can't get tired of HBLR, only between Liberty State Park and Hoboken......

Nice photos!! My favorites are the SMEE ones.

Thanks!

Great shots, I really like that second to last one.

Thanks, I like that late summer sun.

Nice shots... and yes, "until further notice" the (G) will terminate at Court Square on weekends. I quote from one of those service advisory signs that I saw at Woodhaven Boulevard today. It's been there long enough that it has grafitti and rips all over it.

Thanks; they don't call me "Mister Informed" for nothing lol.

Excellent...love them all

Thank you :P

Archived