Hello!

CentralHK

Hello, all

Name: Ross Anderson (alias, my real name will be kept hidden [: )

Reason why i'm here? Cus i love transit (mainly trains)

I grew up in Hong Kong and my apt was a block from the MTR station. My parents and relatives said i was always in love with trains so ever since then i guess i've developed a love for it.

I ride the new york city transit everyday to get to school and occasionally just for the fun of it.

I love hte (9) train, and i dont think the signs are complete without the (9) ..

I'mextremely naive and gullible :P

i joined so i can meet other ppl who share the same compassion i have for trains.

btw: fav trains? (1)(9)(A)(C)(D)(E)(F)(N)(Q)(Q6)<Q>

Hello, all

Name: Ross Anderson (alias, my real name will be kept hidden [: )

Reason why i'm here? Cus i love transit (mainly trains)

I grew up in Hong Kong and my apt was a block from the MTR station. My parents and relatives said i was always in love with trains so ever since then i guess i've developed a love for it.

I ride the new york city transit everyday to get to school and occasionally just for the fun of it.

I love hte (9) train, and i dont think the signs are complete without the (9) ..

I'mextremely naive and gullible :P

i joined so i can meet other ppl who share the same compassion i have for trains.

btw: fav trains? (1)(9)(A)(C)(D)(E)(F)(N)(Q)(Q6)<Q>

dude welcome first. second i grew up in HK too. I grew up near the Shatin Bus Depot by-the-river. you know Shatin Estates, racetrack, City One Shopping Mall, well i grew up in Shatin.

dude welcome first. second i grew up in HK too. I grew up near the Shatin Bus Depot by-the-river. you know Shatin Estates, racetrack, City One Shopping Mall, well i grew up in Shatin.

yuk ming estate in hang hau, tko near the hang hau MTR

we're all from the same place!

ulmer, you're near the City One station right?

Archived