Just Hello From The Guy Up North

DHayward

Hey guys, how's it going?

Logged in here this morning and read:

16310 Unread Posts since your last visit.

Guess that means I haven't been here in a while, huh?

I've been good though, really busy with work. But, going on vacation in a few days.

I also bought myself a new Canon ZR950 video camera, records in 16:9, so I'm happy about that. I may share some videos when I get em, of course. It's just been too damn rainy to get any decent shots.

Anyhow, things are looking good here. Definitely picked up since my last visit. Nearly 900 members, huh?

~Dillon

You're all damn Yankee lovers, thats why! :P

But more seriously, I've been so damn busy lately. Hows New York treating you all?

what up man. great ANOTHER RED SOX FAN. but your cool. New York is treating mediocre like usual positive here, bad over there, crappy buses and new buses, and Yankees finally pulling in and while Red Sox trying to find a way for the Yankees to not beat them in the Wild Card. The Yankees are gonna WIN IN THE NEXT 38 GAMES AND PUSH THE BOSOX OUT OF THE WILD CARD! ANYWAY WELCOME!

what up man. great ANOTHER RED SOX FAN. but your cool. New York is treating mediocre like usual positive here, bad over there, crappy buses and new buses, and Yankees finally pulling in and while Red Sox trying to find a way for the Yankees to not beat them in the Wild Card. The Yankees are gonna WIN IN THE NEXT 38 GAMES AND PUSH THE BOSOX OUT OF THE WILD CARD! ANYWAY WELCOME!

No no, wild card with the Rays is UNACCEPTABLE! If there's one thing I think the Yankees and Red Sox both must do, it's push the Rays back to at least third place! We must carry on Tradition!

Hi. :P

No no, wild card with the Rays is UNACCEPTABLE! If there's one thing I think the Yankees and Red Sox both must do, it's push the Rays back to at least third place! We must carry on Tradition!

Hi. :P

Yes, yes you're right. The Rays never won a World Series and they never go into the playoffs. If the Yanks atart winning every series even not sweeping just winning, and since the Rays are facing tougher teams, the Rays could be third-place and even fourth since Toronto is playing good baseball. But the favor to win the World Series is the Los Angeles Angels.

Yes, yes you're right. The Rays never won a World Series and they never go into the playoffs. If the Yanks atart winning every series even not sweeping just winning, and since the Rays are facing tougher teams, the Rays could be third-place and even fourth since Toronto is playing good baseball. But the favor to win the World Series is the Los Angeles Angels.

I'm going to consider them a new team with the name change, but back when they were the Devil Rays they never finished above fourth place... that is where they belong.

Archived