Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Cait Sith

The Brooklyn Side Of The (R)

Great photos and videos.

I like the first station with the curved side, Jay Street - Metrotech if I am not wrong. 

I would enjoy this set if the split R weren't such a complete pain in the ass lol. Excellent shots anyway.

I would enjoy this set if the split R weren't such a complete pain in the ass lol. Excellent shots anyway.

lol that's true. It IS a major pain in the ass to get where I need to go, being forced to get off @ Metrotech and get the (A) or (C) to downtown Manhattan (for my specific commute to where I need to go). Much easier then getting on the Brooklyn IRT at Atlantic or Court into crushloaded cars on the AM rush. Usually in the AM, the dispatchers hold up the (N) and (R) trains at 59th and Alantic Ave to allow passengers to transfer, so that's how I usually do it during the AM rush.

I could take the (N) if I simply want a one seat ride but then that's quite a walk across Canal Street then down Broadway through the entirety of Manhattan Chinatown from 8th Ave on the Sea Beach in Brooklyn Chinatown where my closest stop technically is from my crib.

Edited by realizm