An X37/X25 Morning

R62A 1991

Went to Bay Ridge at 7 AM this morning (that's a LONG ride from ENY) and headed down to Shore Road where the X27/37s line up. Sure were a lot of them. Took the X37 to 57th St, then the X25 to WFC. Great rides, and super fast drivers.

100_3293.jpg

100_3294.jpg

I think it's time for the MTA Bus Local routes to get their guide-a-rides, don't you?

100_3295.jpg

100_3296.jpg

100_3297.jpg

100_3299.jpg

100_3300.jpg

100_3305.jpg

100_3306.jpg

Can you count the express buses in this shot?

100_3307.jpg

100_3308.jpg

100_3309.jpg

Yay for Bee-Line!! Oh, wait...that's MTA Bus, forget it. On a side note, that rear end is a BM5 run, which was actually using an MCI. Hope you enjoyed. Although I'm tired as ever, I enjoyed this very early morning trip.

100_3309.jpg

Yay for Bee-Line!! Oh, wait...that's MTA Bus, forget it.

So the (MTA) is actually getting rid of their borough designators! Whoo! This city is going to hell now, I can't tell which bus is the one I want! :eek::D:PB)

(Then again, the fishbowls didn't have the borough designators on some roll signs... we could probably live with it, if the (MTA) decided to do that and screw us over...)

Ooh BTW nice shots.

So the (MTA) is actually getting rid of their borough designators! Whoo! This city is going to hell now, I can't tell which bus is the one I want! :eek::D:PB)

(Then again, the fishbowls didn't have the borough designators on some roll signs... we could probably live with it, if the (MTA) decided to do that and screw us over...)

Ooh BTW nice shots.

Thanks.

Nice pics!!

Btw i think the sign on 3070 is broke.

Thanks! And, yes it was broken. It should be displaying QM2.

Archived