Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
MTR Admiralty

Extension of the 1 to Red Hook?

Well, I saw a thread on Subchat about extending the 1 from South Ferry to SI via Red Hook. I have a plan of extending the 1 to Red Hook, running under Union Street, then meeting up with the (2)(3)(4)(5). What you guys think?

I don't know because you havent made a map yet of the (1) extendision

well, on subchat Russ has a map for his idea, which is to extend the line into SI via red hook. but my idea is rather simple, it runs directly under union street. take the brooklyn bus map, draw a line from the shore to park, then a curve leading to eastern parkway. that's the brooklyn alignment. i'll provide an alignment soon.

well, on subchat Russ has a map for his idea, which is to extend the line into SI via red hook. but my idea is rather simple, it runs directly under union street. take the brooklyn bus map, draw a line from the shore to park, then a curve leading to eastern parkway. that's the brooklyn alignment. i'll provide an alignment soon.

Is there any proof?:confused: