Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
nycpips

Best depot to work for?

I worked years ago at the Flushing Bus garage, next to the old Shea Stadium. I had a great run Q44FS. It was a swing run paying 55 hours per week. I worked from 6:45AM till 9:15AM. Then I would pull out of the garage at 2:20 and be on the road until I pulled in at 6PM. I was bumped by a driver named Lamar Johnson who did this run until he retired. Sadly I hear there is no more FS. I also worked the Q/16. I was run #3 on the Q44/FS. Loved it....

how is the the depot on alabama av in brooklyn 

that is the east new york depot

the flatbush depot

Flatbush so you know it has the B41 B44/SBS and the B46 and you'll be sure to get your money's worth there
Edited by BreeddekalbL

It seems to me that all of MTA Bus routes are long haul routes and I don't know who makes the decisions on route assignments but if anybody had any brains the Q53 would be a Split route operation no reason why that route went from LaGuardia to College Point my question is why is Far Rockaway not operating that route

same goes for the BM1 and BM3 which should be operating out of Flatbush and BM4 out of Ulmer Park it can be done just like they moved the X80 to MTA Bus there's no problem with MTA Bus laying over at OA garages so what's the problem with route reassignments

Edited by BusOperator3319

I would like to know how many routes has each depot

can be looked up via google very easily.