Best depot to work for?

nycpips

I worked years ago at the Flushing Bus garage, next to the old Shea Stadium. I had a great run Q44FS. It was a swing run paying 55 hours per week. I worked from 6:45AM till 9:15AM. Then I would pull out of the garage at 2:20 and be on the road until I pulled in at 6PM. I was bumped by a driver named Lamar Johnson who did this run until he retired. Sadly I hear there is no more FS. I also worked the Q/16. I was run #3 on the Q44/FS. Loved it....

It seems to me that all of MTA Bus routes are long haul routes and I don't know who makes the decisions on route assignments but if anybody had any brains the Q53 would be a Split route operation no reason why that route went from LaGuardia to College Point my question is why is Far Rockaway not operating that route

same goes for the BM1 and BM3 which should be operating out of Flatbush and BM4 out of Ulmer Park it can be done just like they moved the X80 to MTA Bus there's no problem with MTA Bus laying over at OA garages so what's the problem with route reassignments

• 3 weeks later...

Archived