Upcoming exam for track worker for staten island railways

overtyme2

i submitted my resume for track worker for staten island railways and i was called to take the written exam on the 27th of this month.my question is does anybody know what will be on the exam and why is it that i have to report to 180 livingston st. to take the exam? my letter does have a mta logo on it.i did not know that staten island railways was a part of mta.do they make the same as mta track workers?does anyone know their salary? any info would be a great help thank you.

i submitted my resume for track worker for staten island railways and i was called to take the written exam on the 27th of this month.my question is does anybody know what will be on the exam and why is it that i have to report to 180 livingston st. to take the exam? my letter does have a mta logo on it.i did not know that staten island railways was a part of mta.do they make the same as mta track workers?does anyone know their salary? any info would be a great help thank you.
ok well it's like this (MTA)Staten Island Railway is a subsidiary/Affiliate Of (MTA)New York City Transit if you didn't know so that's why your going to 180 Livingston Street the railway dosent have their own HR everything i believe is done through NYCT

Archived