A Sense Of Change....

Cait Sith

Excellent shots as always, great catches of those recent changes and nice to see 9208 as well. Just saw that bus a few days ago, last time I saw it before that was on the M3! Still in the same paint with the ancient stickers and all. Good job dealing with the shadows and a good video of that O5 to boot.

lol, 9696, the bus QV borrowed, but never returned...

Ugh, when will all of those lfs buses get a uniformed sign display? The newer ones are much nicer over the old font.

While I agree with you regarding the fonts, a part of me wants to see the distinctions remain. I don't see why it all has to be uniformed. 

While I agree with you regarding the fonts, a part of me wants to see the distinctions remain. I don't see why it all has to be uniformed. 

I'm one that actually loves the difference between the signs. It shows how they are all programmed differently in many ways.

A title that makes sense! Nice pictures!

Excellent

Fantastic crisp shots!Well done

Awesome shots!

Thanks fellas!

Excellent shots as always, great catches of those recent changes and nice to see 9208 as well. Just saw that bus a few days ago, last time I saw it before that was on the M3! Still in the same paint with the ancient stickers and all. Good job dealing with the shadows and a good video of that O5 to boot.

9208 also runs pretty hard as well. Last time I saw it, it was on the M9 and Q32 lol.

The shadows were not really a big deal. I'm used to shooting against the shadows so I managed to make something out of it. Thanks!

Excellent shots and vids

Thanks dood!

Archived