Sighting on the Manhattan Bridge

jacsnyy

I was on the Manhattan Bridge today on the (Q) train today, going Manhattan Bound. An R160 passed me, and when I looked back at it after passing, it was labeled (F). I am not sure, but for some reason (I could be wrong) it seemed like the train was shorter than a normal train. This R160 (F) train was running on the Manhattan Bridge Brooklyn Bound on the Broadway Side. Any theories of what it was doing?

I was on the Manhattan Bridge today on the (Q) train today, going Manhattan Bound. An R160 passed me, and when I looked back at it after passing, it was labeled (F). I am not sure, but for some reason (I could be wrong) it seemed like the train was shorter than a normal train. This R160 (F) train was running on the Manhattan Bridge Brooklyn Bound on the Broadway Side. Any theories of what it was doing?

This is far-fetched, but they could be doing distancing for an (F) via Sea Beach/B'way EXP up to 63rd St. Or, it could just be a schoolcar.

I thought it could be a school car. Or a car going to Coney Island to serve as an (F) later. I'm suprised nobody else saw it. It was around, I'm gonna say 12:30PM.

The most interesting thing to me was it's placement on the Broadway side.

Archived