A day at Salisbury Mills

overclocked

Nice shots!

I want to railfan there someday, but between infrequent service and not having a car, I'd say it's next to impossible. (bike?)

It took me whole day to get around the area on my feet, in which case the infrequent service was to my advantage.

But yes, with the bike it would have been much easier. I need to get one.

It took me whole day to get around the area on my feet, in which case the infrequent service was to my advantage.

But yes, with the bike it would have been much easier. I need to get one.

What was your vantage point for the third and fourth photos? You look to be quite high up, and there's no parallel road bridge that I know of.

What was your vantage point for the third and fourth photos? You look to be quite high up, and there's no parallel road bridge that I know of.

The third one was taken from the adjacent Denniston Drive, which is pretty high, the fourth one I climbed a tree to get that high.

IMO, you got to take some risks sometimes, and if you know you can safely do it, well why not?

Not to be confused with YOLO.

Yeah, I understand

I remember running down trying to catch a bus for 2 miles because I was late already going someplace, and this came early. There was also no way I was waiting 30 minutes for the next one.

Archived