About the X23 and X24 routes after the takeover in Jan 2010

Charleston

I have a question about the X23 and X24 routes, has anyone out there heard especially you bus drivers that post up here that might work on Staten Island or just work for NYC Transit that when NYC Transit takes over both routes in January 2010, will these routes be changed on Staten Island to serve other parts of the South Shore that is underserved by NYC Transit express routes.

If any of you have heard that the routings are going to change on the South Shore of Staten Island, please post up a descipition on what the routings on the South Shore of Staten Island will look like after the takeover in January 2010.

He never puts question marks in his posts. He only put question marks once or twice.

Oh right, man where has I been?

Man he seems like trying to squirt info outta us to post something on SubChat.

Number 1, he's not going to SubChat 'cause they're drowning him there.

Second, even if he's not Chipper10, he should ask us not request stuff!

I am getting tired of you people think I am this Chipper10 guy, I will say it again,again and again, I am not this Chipper10 guy who post on subchat, please don't relete me to him. I appreciate it.

why would you care if (someone you say you aren't) posts on subchat?

or any other board?

if you're not him, you wouldn't have mentioned that.

Again, I am not this Chipper10 fellow, please, let's get this right, I am really and I really mean it I am getting very mad about this.

So again to let you know, I am not this Chipper10 fellow.

Thank you.

who uses the word "fellow" when they're mad?

I think Charleston should just come out the closet and admit hes chipper10. The only time he replies back to a thread he starts is when someone says hes chipper10. When posters answers his questions he NEVER repies back to them, but when someone says hes chipper10 he defends himself and says hes not chipper10. Also IIRC the MTA is opening an new depot called charleston depot. Chipper10 has obessions with stuff like new depots opening and closing etc.

If you just admit that your chipper10 we won't bite you. You make it obious your chipper from subchat.

Also you forgot to use a question mark, something that Chipper10 does very often.

I think Charleston should just come out the closet and admit hes chipper10. The only time he replies back to a thread he starts is when someone says hes chipper10. When posters answers his questions he NEVER repies back to them, but when someone says hes chipper10 he defends himself and says hes not chipper10. Also IIRC the MTA is opening an new depot called charleston depot. Chipper10 has obessions with stuff like new depots opening and closing etc.

If you just admit that your chipper10 we won't bite you. You make it obious your chipper from subchat.

Also you forgot to use a question mark, something that Chipper10 does very often.

Agreed, lying when everyone knows the truth is really not helping you out Chipper...

I've seen it on paper! No I'm just messing with you! Is is an unconfirmed rumor at this time that is flying through NYCT and AE.

For the longest of time too.There have been rumors since last year....supposedly was going to happen this year or beginning of next year. Its depending on how long til AE got on the contract.

How do you know it's going to happen this January 2009, it is supposed to happen in January 2010 when Charleston Depot opens.

We don't actually know, its just still rumored with supposed "talks" within the MTA. We have an estimate when the contract AE has on the X23/X24 ends.

And if its suppose to happen when this "Charleston" Depot opens in "January 2010", then I guess thats when its suppose to happen, Chipper10.

This crazed obsession with the X23/X24 just has to stop.....

You ask the question one say, you might get an answer, and then you ask it again within one day to about a week to about two weeks to month being the longest.

Damn kid..... they exposed you Charleston Chew Chipper the Tenth!!!!! Lmao

• 3 months later...

You're right, I just wanna know how old he is.

???????

Dude, Chipper:

The reason why they are so hostile to you at SubChat is because you post these "questions" and beg for people to reply to them because you want some information. How about go out there, do some searching before asking some question?

Instead of insisting you are not Chipper, just admit it!

If you are really not Chipper, how about do something that is DIFFERENT from Chipper. Instead of requesting mundane information thru question mark-less questions, how about posting pictures & videos of your ventures or giving us good/reliable information on something you heard? Perhaps we might change our opinion.

Archived