R32 Retiring Soon (Feel free to add photos & videos)

Daniel The Cool

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, once again, this thread is for photos, videos and memory sharing, not foaming or name calling or personal attacks. If you don't stay on topic your posts will be removed and ones with relevant content will stay.

- A

Guest Charles
Well, I would miss the R-32 since it is my long time favorite train of the R-42 and below line-up... I would also give the R-32 a Golden Retirement Award frow AW Studio Corp. for outstanding service and speed...

...Okay...

I bet you've never any E rider say they hate these cars either.

I live in Jamaica too. There is no jump for joy when a R160 shows up as apposed to a R42/R40M.

E riders are only happy when they can get a seat. E ridership has increased to the point where it's rare for you to get a seat at Jamaica Center unless you know EXACTLY where the train doors will be and you stand directly at the platform edge.

You gotta get your boguarding skills on most mornings.

I am on the (E) everyday, Trust me I hate riding the R42's, I like when the (E) the way it was before, I like the R160's on the (E) and I don't mind them, But the R42's I would avoid unless I am going to school.

Both the R32 and R42 have their inevitable problems. R32s have all sorts of technical problems that cursed my rides on the E, F, and R. R42s have one of the worse benches ever made and their movement feels as though they are falling apart. Both types of car also has poor A/C during the summer.

Both the R32 and R42 have their inevitable problems. R32s have all sorts of technical problems that cursed my rides on the E, F, and R. R42s have one of the worse benches ever made and their movement feels as though they are falling apart. Both types of car also has poor A/C during the summer.

But hey... does that mean we should all heap endless anathema here and rant about it all day?

Archived