Custom O scale subway station

R32 3838

Well the wall costed me a ton of money, the station is custom made so its a fictional NYC subway station

And the track is there for the lining of the platform and etc. One question since you want to criticize my work, can you do this?

Well the wall costed me a ton of money, the station is custom made so its a fictional NYC subway station

And the track is there for the lining of the platform and etc. One question since you want to criticize my work, can you do this?

Listen, I was at the transit modeler convention this year and I saw MUCH better work on sale for less than what you want for this.

By the way, if making THAT wall costed you money, you're doing it wrong.

If you're going to sell that, at least price it appropriatly. I could whip up something like that in no time.

Listen, I was at the transit modeler convention this year and I saw MUCH better work on sale for less than what you want for this.

By the way, if making THAT wall costed you money, you're doing it wrong.

If you're going to sell that, at least price it appropriatly. I could whip up something like that in no time.

Please do. Just to clarify, there is a difference between constructive criticism and being an a**hole.  You are clearly being the second.  Sometimes prices could merit the thought of it being done and not really the value.  You may make one that may look better but if I knew you were being an ass like this, I wouldn't value it at all.

Please do. Just to clarify, there is a difference between constructive criticism and being an a**hole. You are clearly being the second. Sometimes prices could merit the thought of it being done and not really the value. You may make one that may look better but if I knew you were being an ass like this, I wouldn't value it at all.

Agreed, I spent just about 80.00 on stuff just to build this but i just ignored the silly comment but I am gonna make more that would be an improvement over the one that's posted on here, but this one is just a normal one

And I'll post more pics as soon as I get home

Archived