Joe Biden as Obama’s Vice President

Coolbreezing

There you have it America. Obama has chosen Joe Biden to be his running mate. Many of us are skeptical because we have never heard of this fellow before. And by all means we have the right to be. Some of us expected him to choose Hillary as his running mate. Mainly because of all the votes she had gained during the primary. We think he would have had a better chance against Mc Cain had he chose Hillary. However, it doesn’t necessarily mean that she would have been a good running mate to him. He chose the person which he thinks shares his vision and that’s Senator Joe Biden. Now let’s be honest America, most people who voted for Hillary during the primary will not vote for McCain just because Obama didn’t pick Hillary as his running mate. Not only a decision as such would be childish but careless and to some extent racist. The bottom line is that Obama will take most of Hillary’s people to the general election with him and choosing Biden may be questionable but not necessarily a bad choice.

As people, we should really give everyone the benefit of the doubt especially if we know nothing about a person. Obama said lots of good things about this guy that makes you think that he should be the one running for president. Should we accept everything he said as the truth and nothing but the truth, of-course not. What we should do though is to give him the benefit of the doubt while at the same time researching his past. Obama said that he want someone to challenge his ideas instead of accepting everything he said. There’s a lot in this statement to help one have a better understanding of this candidate. From this statement I sense that this guy Biden could have very well been named Bitten because this is a guy who stand firm on his decision. This is a guy who’s going to monitor and alters Obama’s decisions. This guy we may as well call him Obama’s mentor because this is precisely what he is.

On a different note, Joe Biden is a reflection of Mc Cain on the democratic side. For those Americans who thought that Obama doesn’t have enough experience than Mc Cain then what do you say about Joe Biden as a mentor. They both are about the same age, white like snow, blond hair and tall. Could you possibly now say that it’s a white vs. Black campaign? As people, it is in our nature to first look at people base on appearance before we give them credit if credit is due. In Joe Biden case, he already past the appearance test he’s now awaiting credential from the public view. If everything Obama said about this guy is actually true then we can say that he’s a good candidate. According to Obama he came from humble beginning, a man that had to work, struggle and overcome obstacles. Is it not what we want, someone who shares our struggles to represent us. Should we assume because of that person background automatically he would be a good VP, not at all. However though, he is more likely to be the right candidate to us instead of some elite who never experience a day of hard work in his life.

The conspiracy America is that some of us think that we’re being BS around and there’s actually noting that we can do about it. Some would argue that we’re given two potential chief executives and it is now up to us to decide which one we want. Which means it actually makes no different to those who looks at us from above which one we pick because neither of those candidate will cause conflict that contradict their interest. Is there any theory that proves that conspiracy to be base on facts? Some would like to believe that but those facts are not known to the public and beside some of us don’t know the different between a conspiracy vs. theory. I honestly think that we shouldn’t bother ourselves too much about those conspiracies because their may discourage us from voting. Beside, they have been a handful of presidents who stud for what their thought were against public interest. Therefore, we should all vote on this general election because if it is to be it should be up to us.

Depending on what time I have to be at work during this election, I will go and vote. I am a registered Independent, who was once a registered Democrat. I went to the IND. party due to the fact that I have voted republican, in local State, and Westchester County elections (ex-Yonkers Mayor John Spencer).....

I still fear for Obama if he wins. I would like for him to win. He needs a "Pope Mobile" to be safe. There are some brainless Southerners out there, who don't want a Negroid President, and would do anything to stop that. M.L.K. Jr., assassinated due to a Negro with to much power, and Presidency is the highest power. Maybe I'm just ignorant to the modern times, where we are all "equal", or maybe I'm not blinded by the underlying sadness that still lurks in this country. Hopefully this election proves me wrong..........

Depending on what time I have to be at work during this election, I will go and vote. I am a registered Independent, who was once a registered Democrat. I went to the IND. party due to the fact that I have voted republican, in local State, and Westchester County elections (ex-Yonkers Mayor John Spencer).....

I still fear for Obama if he wins. I would like for him to win. He needs a "Pope Mobile" to be safe. There are some brainless Southerners out there, who don't want a Negroid President, and would do anything to stop that. M.L.K. Jr., assassinated due to a Negro with to much power, and Presidency is the highest power. Maybe I'm just ignorant to the modern times, where we are all "equal", or maybe I'm not blinded by the underlying sadness that still lurks in this country. Hopefully this election proves me wrong..........

Agree.

- Andy

If presidential candidates for this country were afraid to be assassinated, you wouldn’t have anyone running for office. They have never been any president who didn’t stand a slight chance of being assassinated. That’s the reason why they have private security 24/7. It’s a risky job what comes with a lot of pressure and responsibility. It is less likely for Obama to be assassinated just because his black. It appear to me that he would be more likely to be assassinated for cutting his bridges against some special interest group. We should not entertain the phrase of Obama being assassinated because his black. The more we believe that to be true the more likely it can be used by some as a strategy to lean on. By the way Martin Luther King Jr. didn’t die just because he was a black man with too much power. If you looked back in history and study what was happening at the time, you would understand why he was assassinated. They say those who forgot their history are more likely to repeat it but how can I blame you, after all that’s what we were thought in school. This is why they say those who seek shall find. Sometime it is better to learn on your own than to depend on a source that can alter your understanding to accommodate their needs. However some sources are worth learning from but it’s up to you to double check the source. Onelove.

Do it big all over Canada! Hell, might start out in Quebec!

Hmmm.....got Toronto, Montreal, Quebec, Vancouver.

Nah, Quebec the city no good, the capital of Canada, Ottawa in Quebec has good buses. Well right now NovaBus, but soon Orion NGs to replace and Toronto got the best buses in Canada. Niagara Falls might be okay, Orion V, VanHools, and RTS-04s. Same here also, I'm moving to my uncle's if McCain become president. Don't want 4 more years of war.

All day long!!!! At least they still have some DD powered Nova RTS', and Orion VII's. I've always wanted to ride a DD powered Orion VII.

I rode one before. Fast but loud. Worse than our Orion VII. Rode it between Roger Centre (Skydome), (CN Tower) to Chinatown. Fun! The trolleys in Toronto has the same proplousion has R44.

Nah, Quebec the city no good, the capital of Canada, Ottawa in Quebec has good buses. Well right now NovaBus, but soon Orion NGs to replace and Toronto got the best buses in Canada. Niagara Falls might be okay, Orion V, VanHools, and RTS-04s. Same here also, I'm moving to my uncle's if McCain become president. Don't want 4 more years of war.

Thats ok. I have a good friend who just came back from Quebec and said it was the business so I'll take his word anyday!

Archived