It feels good to be back on the Forums.

JennM7Lover

Hey everyone. It's your favorite buddy. Yeah. The one who loves the M7's. I apologize for my lengthy hiatus from the forums. I was gone healing my heart from what has to be the most devastating breakup I had. Ya's know I'm an (L) in LGBT. I was in a relationship not too long back, and I caught my ex girlfriend cheating on me with a guy..It broke my heart really bad, and I still feel kinda hurt, so I took the time to heal myself up, and I guess I've been feeling okay. Im back, and I'm feeling okay. Did I miss anything?

Hey everyone. It's your favorite buddy. Yeah. The one who loves the M7's. I apologize for my lengthy hiatus from the forums. I was gone healing my heart from what has to be the most devastating breakup I had. Ya's know I'm an (L) in LGBT. I was in a relationship not too long back, and I caught my ex girlfriend cheating on me with a guy..It broke my heart really bad, and I still feel kinda hurt, so I took the time to heal myself up, and I guess I've been feeling okay. Im back, and I'm feeling okay. Did I miss anything?

Nice to see you back and that your feeling well!

Nice to see you back and that your feeling well!

Sorry to hear Jenn. Nevertheless it's awesome to see you continuing on, past the bullshit. Nice to see you back on and welcome!

Time is a healer as the saying goes. Glad to see that you are back doing well and in good health.

Thank you all so much!!!

I was worried for a second one of the lunatics who got the bum's rush had found their way back in again. Mobile version of the site doesn't give the OP.

Anyway, it's quite often you think you've got "the one", only for it to fall apart horribly. People don't often don't realize how often it happens, until it happens to them. You wanted a real relationship, and now it's obvious that she didn't. Best thing to do is hold your head up high and remember that you didn't do anything wrong, it was all her.

I was worried for a second one of the lunatics who got the bum's rush had found their way back in again. Mobile version of the site doesn't give the OP.

Anyway, it's quite often you think you've got "the one", only for it to fall apart horribly. People don't often don't realize how often it happens, until it happens to them. You wanted a real relationship, and now it's obvious that she didn't. Best thing to do is hold your head up high and remember that you didn't do anything wrong, it was all her.

You know, I've tried to do just that..I've tried hanging in there..I tried and tried..I sat there, and I tried to be the best girl I could be to her..and for her to do that to me, not only cheat on me, but lie to me about being gay..I just lost it..I cried till I puked..I couldn't eat, or sleep knowing the wrong she did me. But I keep trying and trying and trying, and it seems no matter how hard I try, I keep failing..

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

You know, I've tried to do just that..I've tried hanging in there..I tried and tried..I sat there, and I tried to be the best girl I could be to her..and for her to do that to me, not only cheat on me, but lie to me about being gay..I just lost it..I cried till I puked..I couldn't eat, or sleep knowing the wrong she did me. But I keep trying and trying and trying, and it seems no matter how hard I try, I keep failing.. Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Easier said then done but immerse yourself in activities. Right now is the time to take care of yourself and allow yourself to heal. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

You have to confide with your close associates and friends for support. Let them help you.

If it is hurting you this bad (I mean you are vomiting, experiencing insomnia and severe grief and depression) consult with a doctor as well so he can make you feel better.

My apologies if I may seem a bit overly objective but you got to keep your senses and your head up as kamen rider said. Be strong, sister.

You know, I've tried to do just that..I've tried hanging in there..I tried and tried..I sat there, and I tried to be the best girl I could be to her..and for her to do that to me, not only cheat on me, but lie to me about being gay..I just lost it..I cried till I puked..I couldn't eat, or sleep knowing the wrong she did me. But I keep trying and trying and trying, and it seems no matter how hard I try, I keep failing.. Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2Easier said then done but immerse yourself in activities. Right now is the time to take care of yourself and allow yourself to heal. There is light at the end of the tunnel.You have to confide with your close associates and friends for support. Let them help you.If it is hurting you this bad (I mean you are vomiting, experiencing insomnia and severe grief and depression) consult with a doctor as well so he can make you feel better.My apologies if I may seem a bit overly objective but you got to keep your senses and your head up as kamen rider said. Be strong, sister.

I did have all of that..insomnia, severe grief, depression...its really crushing me..

I did have all of that..insomnia, severe grief, depression...its really crushing me..

You're dealing with conflict, it's understandable.

If anything ever gets to be to much I'd suggest seeking solace with others online if possible. Just here alone there are many that would be willing to offer support. Another recommendation of mine is to seek help elsewhere. Perhaps even speak with a psychologist.

Wish you the best from here on forward.

You're dealing with conflict, it's understandable.

If anything ever gets to be to much I'd suggest seeking solace with others online if possible. Just here alone there are many that would be willing to offer support. Another recommendation of mine is to seek help elsewhere. Perhaps even speak with a psychologist.

I just came back from my therapist, and I think this is de ja vu or something, but she said the same darn thing you just said. Conflict. That explained why I was gone all this time and that explained the 9 1/2 months of why I did stuff with no smile on my face.. But believe me, I'm telling ya, I'm doing the best I can..Believe me I am, but I keep getting a gut feeling my best isn't good enough..I'm trying with all my heart..

I just came back from my therapist, and I think this is de ja vu or something, but she said the same darn thing you just said. Conflict. That explained why I was gone all this time and that explained the 9 1/2 months of why I did stuff with no smile on my face.. But believe me, I'm telling ya, I'm doing the best I can..Believe me I am, but I keep getting a gut feeling my best isn't good enough..I'm trying with all my heart.. Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

You'll see the light at the end of the tunnel (no pun intended) sooner or later. It's only a matter of time. Just confide in those nearest you and it'll happen soon.

I just came back from my therapist, and I think this is de ja vu or something, but she said the same darn thing you just said. Conflict. That explained why I was gone all this time and that explained the 9 1/2 months of why I did stuff with no smile on my face.. But believe me, I'm telling ya, I'm doing the best I can..Believe me I am, but I keep getting a gut feeling my best isn't good enough..I'm trying with all my heart.. Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

You'll see the light at the end of the tunnel (no pun intended) sooner or later. It's only a matter of time. Just confide in those nearest you and it'll happen soon.

Hopefully...that's all I can say right now...Hope.

You know, I've tried to do just that..I've tried hanging in there..I tried and tried..I sat there, and I tried to be the best girl I could be to her..and for her to do that to me, not only cheat on me, but lie to me about being gay..I just lost it..I cried till I puked..I couldn't eat, or sleep knowing the wrong she did me. But I keep trying and trying and trying, and it seems no matter how hard I try, I keep failing..

"Do, or do not. There is no try"-Yoda

Look at it this way. You're not failing, you're just finding out what doesn't work in the search for what does. When I get really down I end up finding something new to do. A new TV show you can watch in bulk, a game, something fully engaging.

Hey everybody..I'm here now, and I'm out of Ronkonkoma, Long Island. I'm in Waterbury, Connecticut, and tonight, I just wanna be alone tonight..I'm going railfanning from Waterbury, Connecticut on the Metro North Waterbury Branch (look it up on your subway maps) to Poughkeepsie, NY, via Harlem-125 Street. See, when I'm hurt and severely grieving over the loss of my true soulmate, I do some railfanning alone.

Archived