Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
trainfan22

A few shots from 30th street station

Nice photos!

Yea, (SEPTA) has 3 out of state connections, 2 in NJ and 1 in DE.

I wonder how many cars with center doors (SEPTA) has, it can't be that many!:eek:

- Andy

Nice photos!

Yea, (SEPTA) has 3 out of state connections, 2 in NJ and 1 in DE.

I wonder how many cars with center doors (SEPTA) has, it can't be that many!:eek:

- Andy

Thanks!! I think all of the push pull cars have doors in the middle.

Thanks!! I think all of the push pull cars have doors in the middle.

Most of (SEPTA) push pull are comet 2. There are a few comet 3, but not many. For example, out of 4 consists i've seen at trenton, be it 5 or 6 or 7 cars, only 1 or 2 will have center doors.

Would be nice if someone could help put together a rolling stock roster.

- Andy

Nice Man! I havent been to 30 St Station in over 5 years. Must take a trip down there when I return. That 2nd to last shot, the 'Track level platform' side, looks exactly like a NYC Subway Station; the upper design and all..

Nice Man! I havent been to 30 St Station in over 5 years. Must take a trip down there when I return. That 2nd to last shot, the 'Track level platform' side, looks exactly like a NYC Subway Station; the upper design and all..

Yea, the victorian age & shortly after saw a lot of similar designs in an attempt to create a secure, uniform experience for first time riders. Great example is newark penn & 30h street. They were designed by the same guy.

- Andy

Nice shots.

Thanks!!