Fred Sez: "They don't look like no Geeks I ever seen no place"

Fred G

Didn't see too geeky to me but wutdoeyeno?

I met up with Curake79. Orion, N-Trizzy2609 and of course the always rico suave not a Geek DOB2RTO :) (seriously, it was a pleasure meeting you), up at 242 Van Cortlandt. We sailed downtown and to Brooklyn where we ended up at 36th Street and then Ditmas Avenue. Pictures, please:

17+R160+M+arrives+at+36th.jpg

R160 M Train at 36th Street

20+36th+Street+02.jpg

Coupla trains and some dude with a itchy neck at 36th

05+R46+F+Train+arriving+at+Ditmas+Av+2.jpg

A rare sighting of a R46 (F) arriving at Ditmas Av ;)

07+R32+F+Train+leaving+Ditmas+Av+in+the+sweet+light.jpg

R32 train leaving Ditmas

10+Another+R46+F+arriving+at+Ditmas+Av.jpg

Yet another rare R46 (F)

14+R46+and+R32+at+Ditmas+Av.jpg

18+Another+R32+F+arriving+at+Ditmas+Av.jpg

20+R32+Train+at+Ditmas.jpg

22+R46+F+Train+arriving+at+Ditmas+Av+4.jpg

23+R46+F+at+Ditmas+Av.jpg

That's it. Thanks to the Geek Squad for putting up with me and thank you for viewing my photos.

Didn't see too geeky to me but wutdoeyeno?

I met up with Curake79. Orion, N-Trizzy2609 and of course the always rico suave not a Geek DOB2RTO :) (seriously, it was a pleasure meeting you), up at 242 Van Cortlandt.

I agree about DOB2RTO not being a geek, but the others, I have to disagree about....;):P:P.......

Actually, no one I have met so far, has a geeky look. If I walked past them, I wouldn't know that they were transit enthusiasts. They just have a hobby, and it does keep them out of trouble (for some, not girl troubles though). My hobby is the rifle range (guns). Speaking of which, I must go back to soon........

By the way nice pics.....

Awesome as usual (F)(G)!

I love the R32 shots, and the one with the ESB in it!!!

- Andy

Thanks, Andy :)

icon14.gificon14.gif

:cool::cool:

Nice, clear, hot shots as always, Fred!:D

Thanks UlmerPark B6

Lovely photos Fred. :)icon14.gif

So you got to meet the squad huh?

The Transit Geek Squad strikes again!

Thanks, and yeah, they're nice guys.

I agree about DOB2RTO not being a geek, but the others, I have to disagree about....:):P:P.......

Actually, no one I have met so far, has a geeky look. If I walked past them, I wouldn't know that they were transit enthusiasts. They just have a hobby, and it does keep them out of trouble (for some, not girl troubles though). My hobby is the rifle range (guns). Speaking of which, I must go back to soon........

Haha, I was expecting Radio Shack pocket protectors ;):P

Excellent pics and I'm glad you tagged along with us:D

Thanks and the pleasure was mine :D

mice pixs plus sunset...

Thanks!

I agree about DOB2RTO not being a geek, but the others, I have to disagree about....:):P:P.......

LOL girl troubles my butt...;)

Nice pics Fred, it's nice to meet a professional photographer, damn I should've asked for your autograph...

LOL girl troubles my butt...;)

Nice pics Fred, it's nice to meet a professional photographer, damn I should've asked for your autograph...

LMAO @ autograph...the only thing I've been signing is maps. Oh yeah, checks, too :)

Archived