Are you gonna miss it?

UlmerPark B6

The Olympics? I forgot it was on, and never watched anyways, as it bores me.....

I will only watch when they have midgets being chased by hippos (marathon run), or when they have young female b-day suit mud wrasslin'. Right now if I want to see the latter, I have to pay.......

I boycotted it. When is philly or NYC going to get it????????????????

- Andy

Let's hope never for NYC, I can't imagine how bad things would be. They have to finally start using cattle prods on the (4) and (E) to get locals and toursits into the trains. All the tourists asking for directions and the traffic would be horrific. You'd have to leave home an extra hour earlier. I'm not really seeing any benefits of the Olympics in NYC.

On a lighter note, I wished the Olympics were in continent where the time was similar to NYC (1-3 hours difference at most). Trying to reset my sleeping habits for school after more than a week of volleyball, track & field, gymnastics and basketball at 5am isn't going to be easy. But it was worth it, especially the Track part.

Let's hope never for NYC, I can't imagine how bad things would be. They have to finally start using cattle prods on the (4) and (E) to get locals and toursits into the trains. All the tourists asking for directions and the traffic would be horrific. You'd have to leave home an extra hour earlier. I'm not really seeing any benefits of the Olympics in NYC.

On a lighter note, I wished the Olympics were in continent where the time was similar to NYC (1-3 hours difference at most). Trying to reset my sleeping habits for school after more than a week of volleyball, track & field, gymnastics and basketball at 5am isn't going to be easy. But it was worth it, especially the Track part.

I wonder what stadiums will be used if the Olympics were in NYC. I think they might use Citi Field and send the Mets over to Yankee Stadium. But never because tourists, protests, arrests, streets shut down, subway shut down, and terriorists!

I wonder what stadiums will be used if the Olympics were in NYC. I think they might use Citi Field and send the Mets over to Yankee Stadium. But never because tourists, protests, arrests, streets shut down, subway shut down, and terriorists!

That was the backup plan. They were originally going to use the West Side Stadium before that proposal was shot down.

At least I have US Open tennis to occupy me now.

Archived