System Reset on chat

BM5 via Woodhaven

Question

3 answers to this question

Wait, you actually screen shot that? Why? And why didn't you at least censor it?

And the chat server restarts periodically, though I think it currently updates less than it used. Your end should be fine.

Now, can we never talk about this thread now, please? I'm walking a fine line as it is, don't need anything else weighing me down.

Wait, you actually screen shot that? Why? And why didn't you at least censor it?

And the chat server restarts periodically, though I think it currently updates less than it used. Your end should be fine.

Now, can we never talk about this thread now, please? I'm walking a fine line as it is, don't need anything else weighing me down.

1. Oh, I accidentally left my phone on without knowing during the night. Well, it shouldn't be a problem now, since I know the origin of the problem.

2. Alright, no problem.

3. Sorry about that, didn't know how I forgot to do that.

1. Oh, I accidentally left my phone on without knowing during the night. Well, it shouldn't be a problem know

2. Alright, no problem.

3. Sorry about that, didn't know how I forgot to do that.

Nah, you're alright. This is a periodic thing on the forums, so don't be alarmed.

And you're too kind, alas it won't stop the banhammer.

Take care, and glad to be of help.

Archived