Notorious 'Biggie' jacket has set off much jealousy-driven violence in New York - NY Daily News

realizm

The only people I know who like these jackets are very ghetto and uneducated lol.

That's the point... siphon the money out of the hood & back into "the man's" pockets.... Pretty efficient strategy & it works every time....

I swear, american blacks are the only group of people financing every other nationalities' futures, while ours go to damn pot.... That's what the essence of being "hood rich" truly is, when it comes down to it..... Nothing is being saved for the next generation, everything is all about the here & now - Which is why you'll continue to have successive generations even more broke as f*** than the current proceeding ones are now.....

$800 damn jacket, I wish I would.....

i mean sh** I can go to SoHo and come home with like 5 bags of clothes for $800

Lol, SoHo.... I don't know when it happened, but damn did that shopping strip fall the f*** off (quality-wise).... only ppl I tend to notice shop there w/ any regularity are folks from Jersey, and Staten Islanders......

lol...  Hey listen I have three coats and only one of them is more than $800.00 and it's a high end dress coat from Italy that was about $1,100.00, but this is my third year with that coat.  The others are from Canada but they don't cost $800.00. I think both of them were around $500.00 or $600.00 a piece at the most. That coat in the picture is just some imported sweatshop garbage... Not worth $800.00 that's for sure.

I find it funny that they complain about you $800 jacket but that is at the low end for higher end winter costs.

I find it funny that they complain about you $800 jacket but that is at the low end for higher end winter costs.

lol... Well I do spend a bit more for my things, but I get good use out of them.  Those two Canadian items are fantastic and the Italian one I wore today.  Had it slightly open and didn't feel a thing, so those will last me another few years or until I'm ready to get new ones.  Can't say the same with the cheap imported crap they sell these days.

Archived