Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Paul P

Hi everyone

I'm Paul, some of you may know me from bvestation or nycsubway.org, I was referred by a person that told me this is a nice forum with nice people, hope it's true! Although I don't live in New York, I'm a big fan of the (MTA).. See you around. :)

Also, I'm going to NYC tomorrow for 4 days, will take lots of good pictures with be when I return back, and post them here!

Welcome abaord Paul. All facts are true. New York City Transit Forums is a great board with a freindly Member & Staff Roster. Enjoy your stay here.

Welcome to NYCTF Paul....trust and believe this is one of the best friendly site. We got rail and bus fans, (MTA) workers T/O's, C/R's, B/O's (Bus Operator) and other workers from different transit agencies. You will enjoy your stay here!

YEAHHHHHH!! Troxio is here :P glade you finally moved on, lol enjoy your stay mate ~~~ ;)

Hi, and welcome to NYCTF, home of the TransitGeekSquad. And yeah, this is a really great board.
Yeah boyeee!
I'm Paul, some of you may know me from bvestation or nycsubway.org, I was referred by a person that told me this is a nice forum with nice people, hope it's true! Although I don't live in New York, I'm a big fan of the (MTA).. See you around. B)

Also, I'm going to NYC tomorrow for 4 days, will take lots of good pictures with be when I return back, and post them here!

Welcome to NYC Transit Forums, home of that crackhead named Orion. :)