Harmon Shop Open House!

MTAGUY311

If anyone is going to the Croton-Harmon Open House 2morrow.....pls let me know I would like to travel with someone....I honesly don't feel like going by myself this yr. If anyone wants to meet up @ Grand Central Terminal @ specific time....pls send me a message via a PM. Thanks!!

Went to the open house, this year they had the M1 and M7 cabs open to the public!! The engineer seat on the M7 is really comfy but the M1 engineer seat is comfy as well. For some weird reason, there was NJT cars there don't know the story behind that. And seeing the BLG20's in MTA paint was really cool.

Went to the open house, this year they had the M1 and M7 cabs open to the public!! The engineer seat on the M7 is really comfy but the M1 engineer seat is comfy as well. For some weird reason, there was NJT cars there don't know the story behind that. And seeing the BLG20's in MTA paint was really cool.

The M7 was awesome! I felt up that cab like I was feeling up a girl lol When I sat on the seat I was in heaven. I could do 40+ hours on that train for sure! I wasn't disappointed in this event. It was worth the trip. @ RokuSix: Sorry for the quick hello here and there, I was with a friend of mine and his mom so I was tagging along with them. Next event I go to, I'll make sure to say more. It was nice meeting you though.

WHAT?! Those M7 cabs were open?! I tried to go in one and the door was locked! That's it, i'm going back the next time just for the M7 cab (and my tote bag!).

It was fun hanging with Fred G, CurAke79, and the gang.

WHAT?! the M7 cab was open? now im tight! i was only able to check out the M1 cab. even got to take a pic with me holding the throttle!!

my first open house and it was great! as far as those NJT cars, 5009 and 5010, word has it that they are being converted to MTA cars. that was just the word.

Open house pics. Only 10 up so far

http://www.myspace.com/lex913

Archived