R42 on (C)?

R62A 1651

I heard R10s are going back to the (C);) I wish! They looked great on the (C)!

The R10 is not returing to service. The R10s already retire in 1989. the R10 is already at the scrap yard. Only two R10 cars exisits on the MTA NYCT poperty and is 3184 and 3189.

They LOOKED great. They ran horribly, from what I've read... still, would be a nice throwback to ride some "greenbird" R10s. Too bad they're all gone...

I was 5 when they were still running them on the (C). I don't really remember "©" ing them though. But a 42 (C) would be cool.

are the (R)(4)(2)'s on the (C) also when they were transported to the Pitkin Yard?

IMO, with the (NYCT), ANYTHING CAN BE POSSIBLE, ANYTHING CAN BE IMPOSSIBLE.

just my twopence.

Soon the R42 will run on the (C).

yea, when they start killing off the 38s then the (C) wood use the 42s.. btw, if they use mods and twos, theyre getting 10 car trains right?

I heard R10s are going back to the (C):P I wish! They looked great on the (C)!

sure as scrap metal! ;)

I was 5 when they were still running them on the (C). I don't really remember "©" ing them though. But a 42 (C) would be cool.

Heh I remember the T-birds on the (C) when I was a widdle guy...only caught one once though...rickety oldschool ride. Picture the inside of the dirtiest redbird you can remember but with some sideways facing seats, all the windows down, hot as heck in summertime, the small fans like you'd see on a school bus by the driver maybe working maybe not, creaking and groaning as it goes down the line, you can't hear your thoughts because the train is pounding the rail joints...

Archived