Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
R62A 1991

A QM11 Morning

Yep, I did it again. Took the B83, to the (J) [witnessed skip-stop messing up!], to the (E) [R32, fast as EVER], to the slow (F) [took quite long to come] to 75th Av. And missed the first one. Which gave me enough time to take some photos. Because Queens Blvd has a median, I wasn't used to taking photos there, but enjoy these tidbits. One comment: Where are the Guide-A-Rides? They really need to get them up, the Q60 took 15 minutes to come.

100_3511.jpg

Come on...get those new signs up already. They should be displaying:

Q60/East Midtown

QM11/Downtown Manhattan, AM Rush Only.

100_3510.jpg

100_3512.jpg

100_3516.jpg

100_3517.jpg

My bus:

100_3518.jpg

100_3519.jpg

100_3522.jpg

This bus wasn't the best MCI I've been on.

From the bus:

100_3523.jpg

100_3525.jpg

100_3531.jpg

100_3532.jpg

What the heck is this? It was above my seat.

100_3533.jpg

100_3537.jpg

Above: Q23.

100_3534.jpg

Wait...is that?

100_3536.jpg

It is...the Metrocard Bus. Well, that's pretty much it. After that, I took a nap and woke up on the FDR. We were SO behind schedule. And we had standees on the bus. A 9 AM bus that was to get to City Hall at 10:30, I though it would've been less crowded. This is a route that needs MCIs.

100_3538.jpg

100_3539.jpg

There you go, hope you enjoyed.

Nice pics. I love the MCIs.

Thanks. I do too.

Great pics!

"Hey look, its a UFO...."

Thanks!

Those are some great shots! Too bad the RTS didn't come out better. So what was up with the (J) train??

Thanks! I know, too fast. There was a (Z) stuck at Broadway Junction, and at the same time, a (J) came in on the middle track. So they had to hold the (J) while the (Z) eventually went, and that led to a back up on the Fulton EL.

Thanks! I know, too fast. There was a (Z) stuck at Broadway Junction, and at the same time, a (J) came in on the middle track. So they had to hold the (J) while the (Z) eventually went, and that led to a back up on the Fulton EL.

LOL... That had to suck!!