What will Michael Bloomberg's legacy be?

Harry

He's done plenty in this city, including in your borough in the Bronx.  He's managed to cut crime in a borough known for having the highest crime rates in the city.  That alone IMO is a success.

Are you kidding me? There's actually too much affordable housing in this city... Just look at the hoards of housing projects around...  <_<

Don't forget he also put us in serious debt that our new mayor will have to fix. I don't know who is worse honestly, Bloomberg or Rudy.

DeBlasio is gonna get the city broke. This government is so f**ked up. They give benefits to people that don't need it. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Saying it straight: You don't know if you may hit poverty because it can happen to anyone. For the record, most of the poor cannot even live on your notion of handouts let alone the lie that they dont want to work which is FALSE. Wake up call. Need stats? Feel free to ask.

Guys, Blasio is pursuing the soda ban too...

I might have bothered, but when they're so many other issues to be regarded that's not a priority. With that said it will get shot down because there is other matters to be dealt with, many other serious matters.

Archived