New Flyer C40LF @ West Farms?

Q43 Floral Park

Okay, this is a question for the people that frequently ride or live near WF routes: Have any of you seen any of the forementioned buses in service on WF routes?

Someone keeps saying that Gleason sent 800/900s to West Farms for service and I'm not buying it. They even said they saw one on the Bx41 which was like :eek:

Okay, this is a question for the people that frequently ride or live near WF routes: Have any of you seen any of the forementioned buses in service on WF routes?

Someone keeps saying that Gleason sent 800/900s to West Farms for service and I'm not buying it. They even said they saw one on the Bx41 which was like :eek:

Hold up that crap was on the Bx41.....oh heck no.....(MTA) lost their everlasting mind!

I live on the Bx11, Bx35 and Bx36 line out of West Farms and the only New Fliers I saw was Artics on the 36. I'm seeing more and more on the 36 over here!

And why the hell would they have that on the Bx41? That's not even out of West Farms! That's KB! And those don't even sound right on the 41.... ewww :eek:

The person said 943 was on the Bx41 which I believe is bull, because if KB needed WF to cover a run they would have used an O5 if no Artics were available. 875, 911-912, 923-924, 930, 943 are said to be at WF but I havent seen them. 6498 and 3504 were also said to be there but I don't know where at

The person said 943 was on the Bx41 which I believe is bull, because if KB needed WF to cover a run they would have used an O5 if no Artics were available. 875, 911-912, 923-924, 930, 943 are said to be at WF but I havent seen them. 6498 and 3504 were also said to be there but I don't know where at

The TA is not running C40LF's out of any Bronx depots. The New Flyers have been up there for months now for various training reasons. As far as 6498 and 3504 being at WF was true. I don't know if they are still there now, or what they were even there for.

The TA is not running C40LF's out of any Bronx depots. The New Flyers have been up there for months now for various training reasons. As far as 6498 and 3504 being at WF was true. I don't know if they are still there now, or what they were even there for.

Okay, that's what I thought. Hmm maybe those hybrids were for driver training...

Okay, that's what I thought. Hmm maybe those hybrids were for driver training...

Well thats still remains a mystery. I haven't see any new flyer low hybrid yet. i heard that 2 more old tmc rts bus has come to west farms.

Naw I seen many CNGs on the Bx40...And yes I seen 875, 911, 912, 923, and some other C40LF in West Farms before.

Archived