Atlantic Express - The Final Days

Unexpected surprise while leaving the office early this afternoon. Took these photos on the fly...please excuse the quality. Please enjoy.

Atlantic Express 679 on the X23 - 34th Street and 9th Avenue
11540232656_611727af06_c.jpg

Atlantic Express 639 on the X24 - 34th Street between 7th and 8th Avenue
11540142174_214355bba8_c.jpg

11540232646_03aeca52a3_c.jpg

Thank you for viewing!

I gonna miss AE their buses are much more comfortable, great shots though

Thanks! Will always remember the company by their school buses. Rode one or two of 'em as a kid.

Excellent shots!

Thanks!

Last time I rode on an Atlantic Express bus it was roughly ten or so years ago when I was in middle school. It was one of the coach buses. I forgot the reason for the trip but it was something at the Hall of Science...

Never had the opportunity to ride their coaches...but rode on their school buses as a kid once or twice.

Great shot!

I took both X23, X24 and AE-7 and they were comfortable seat.

I hope Atlantic Express gave their buses to Academy Bus!

School Bus ride:

My Junior High School has Jofaz Transportation; HSES School was Hoyt Transportation.

Beach Clean up field trip was Atlantic Express.

Even thought I was teen, but they allowed me to come to GHI Junior Tennis League to play (when my friend was working at tennis league at Wagner) field trip was Atlantic Express.

Coney Island Beach Clean Up and Amusement Park was Atlantic Express

LIRR Jamaica Cutover Project- Atlantic Express

Funny how you guys think AE has buses with comfy seats. While I've never traveled with AE myself, I did travel on a Van Hool coach a few times (different companies so slightly different seating). I found them to be the worst. Which is even more funny because I do love the seating on Van Hool regular commuter buses. Ah well, different tastes, I guess. Nice shots though. Good to see AE buses in the city one more time :)

Archived