R32 (G) today

NYtransit

So where was the conductor's position? And what happened when the train got to Smith-9th southbound?

I was wondering that same thing too...if it stopped at the 6 car marker, then I'm assuming it did a 3-3 zone since the C/R board would line up there

I noticed something... The R68 on the track next to the wall is OOS. The lights are out and the rear lights are on. Also, I don't recall any recent (G) to Bedford-Nostrand G.O.'s...

3440 is a working pair, and it's also a recent picture since it's SMSed and the pillars are Green (were red until recently). I don't think a garbage train would open it's doors like that.

I have a feeling it's a very good photoshop. Notice how the picture isn't the best of quality. I'll check tomorrow in the AM rush. If I don't see anything, I'll look in CI yard. If I still don't see anything, I'll do a quick look on the (C) to see if this is really a hoax or not.

I noticed something... The R68 on the track next to the wall is OOS. The lights are out and the rear lights are on. Also, I don't recall any recent (G) to Bedford-Nostrand G.O.'s...

3440 is a working pair, and it's also a recent picture since it's SMSed and the pillars are Green (were red until recently). I don't think a garbage train would open it's doors like that.

I have a feeling it's a very good photoshop. Notice how the picture isn't the best of quality. I'll check tomorrow in the AM rush. If I don't see anything, I'll look in CI yard. If I still don't see anything, I'll do a quick look on the (C) to see if this is really a hoax or not.

nah that R68 (G) was OOS according to him and that set ran from Court Square to Church Avenue in service. It stopped at the Middle track and then switched back

Transfer!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Thats all it was....

To where? 207 to CI for maintenence? If so, then what is it doing in the middle of the Crosstown line with the doors open? There's no reason for a transfer to be at Bedford-Nostrand with the doors open.

It seems the big key here is the doors are open. I would have dismissed this as a garbage train if they were closed. (Then again, 3440 is a working motor).

Archived