R68 (N) and More Sea Beach Photos!

Broadway Local

Yes. There's usually at least one set that runs during the week.

Thanks man for the tip. I have no idea why I keep on missing this set on the Sea Beach call it bad timing, but I'll be on the lookout for it from this point forward. If successful I will get the shots and post.

Great catch! I am glad to see a yellow N bullet again! Like discussed in the R179 thread, they should have electronic bullet displays that look like those on the rollsigns!

Is it random what time the R68 comes out?

It usually comes out during the afternoon.

Thanks man for the tip. I have no idea why I keep on missing this set on the Sea Beach call it bad timing, but I'll be on the lookout for it from this point forward. If successful I will get the shots and post.

Yesterday, there was a R68 and a R68A on the (N) yesterday.

It usually comes out during the afternoon.

Yesterday, there was a R68 and a R68A on the (N) yesterday.

Wow, two of them? Cool. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

I guess there is a shortage at CI Yard, would that be the reason? Or is it something else?

Wow, two of them? Cool. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

I guess there is a shortage at CI Yard, would that be the reason? Or is it something else?

The R160s at Coney Island yard are being SMSed, so there are a couple R160s OOS.

The R160s at Coney Island yard are being SMSed, so there are a couple R160s OOS.

This afternoon into the night as I was in Manhattan the R68s were nowhere to be found all of a sudden. He said for some reason the yard dispatchers decided not to send out the R68's on the (N) yesterday. So I guess Fridays may not be the best day to hunt down the R68's on the (N) much unlike Mondays through Thursdays where many of us spotted them. I asked a second T/O the same question on the way back, he said the same thing, the R68's all of a sudden went MIA yesterday (Friday), but should be out again by Monday. 

Just my luck lol. I didnt go out of my way to hunt it down yet but I will attempt this sometime next week.

Nice Catches. I'll probably be looking for them Monday like everyone else will since there is no school on Monday. It would be interesting if there was only one set running and all the fans are on it.

First it's the R188's, now it's the R68/A (N):P

Archived