Cops Allegedly Beat Elderly Man For Jaywalking On Upper West Side

Turbo19

Um nice try with your insinuations and deliberate misapplications of my points made. I did not imply that all police officers are bad and its made clear in many posts I have made giving credit to experienced cops who knows how to fight crime but also knows how to show courtesy and respect. Guess what? I know a PO too who is very aware of the flaws in Ray Kelly's policies as well. For the record, yes he is white.

And think again police brutality is on the rise or else we wouldn't be seeing news report after news report of such cases of many POs violently infringing on people's rights. See your analogy is that if people do not meed your biased standards they should automatically be targeted by police officers as savages apparently. What the hell do you care?

Sorry but Ray Kelly is gone so who are you going to blame now? Can't blame Bloomberg either because he's out.  I guess now you're going to call Bratton a racist and de Blasio too since you claim that police brutality is on the rise... Smh  <_<

Sorry but Ray Kelly is gone so who are you going to blame now? Can't blame Bloomberg either because he's out.  I guess now you're going to call Bratton a racist and de Blasio too since you claim that police brutality is on the rise... Smh  <_<

There may be noone to blame or anything to discuss if Commissioner Bratton under Mayor deBlasio's orders carry out their reforms on the stop and frisk policies so that racial profiling will no longer become an issue. Theoretically cases of police brutality will also drop. Its possible to keep a city crime free without yielding an iron fist as I've told you many times. 

I'm not sorry at all Ray Kelly left. Good riddance. 

There may be noone to blame or anything to discuss if Commissioner Bratton under Mayor deBlasio's orders carry out their reforms on the stop and frisk policies so that racial profiling will no longer become an issue. Theoretically cases of police brutality will also drop. Its possible to keep a city crime free without yielding an iron fist as I've told you many times. 

I'm not sorry at all Ray Kelly left. Good riddance. 

So then if that's the case why do you keep yelling police brutality?? The fact of the matter is, the man was told to stay put and he made a move at the officer.  He made a costly mistake.  Instead you yell police brutality as if the man was just walking about and suddenly was harassed.  His actions is what lead to him being roughed up.  Nothing more, nothing less.

So then if that's the case why do you keep yelling police brutality?? T

Thats the point of the thread genius.

The police officers vicious actions is what is leading up to this lawsuit. Trust me, this man will find justice served, as the grand jury will agree unlike you, who come out with coldhearted opinions on your own fellow New Yorkers

Feel free to sign the petition if you like it got lost in this thread with your ramblings though cant find it at the moment.....

Thats the point of the thread genius.

The police officers vicious actions is what is leading up to this lawsuit. Trust me, this man will find justice served, as the grand jury will agree unlike you, who come out with coldhearted opinions on your own fellow New Yorkers

Feel free to sign the petition if you like it got lost in this thread with your ramblings though cant find it at the moment.....

Lawsuit? LOL... Please that lawsuit should be thrown out.  He didn't understand English, made a move at the cop and wants to yell brutality?  Give me a break.  Laugh him out of the courtroom...

Lawsuit? LOL... Please that lawsuit should be thrown out.  He didn't understand English, made a move at the cop and wants to yell brutality?  Give me a break.  Laugh him out of the courtroom...

Wow you got issues. Oh man....

The stupid idiot cop(s) did not have to beat the shit out of an elderly man. Over a civil violation. Thats the point. Man I don't know about you and your sidetracked way of thinking.

They don't understand, because they look down on other people. None of them care about anything except themselves or the fact they act like sheep and blindly follow whatever politician makes sense to them. Like sheep, they get sent out to slaughter by the wolves. Fate has a way of punishing people who have done wrongs and this lawsuit against the NYPD is just that. 

Apparently that's the crux of their argument here. Reverse race card never leave home without it. F**k the brownies, we dont care, lock them all up. Our 'safety' depends on defacto neo-apartheid through half baked NYPD policies on control and instilling fear in every person in the minority communities from Harlem to Chinatown. That's the sick, twisted and psychotic reasoning here.

Its amazing what wonders the power of anonymity behind a computer screen can bring to a person surfing the damn internet ....

Wow you got issues. Oh man....

The stupid idiot cop(s) did not have to beat the shit out of an elderly man. Over a civil violation. Thats the point. Man I don't know about you and your sidetracked way of thinking.

Yeah we all do... Grand Concourse, Kamen Rider, B35 and I have all been called racists by you... I'm sure I left a few others out... LOL

Yeah we all do... Grand Concourse, Kamen Rider, B35 and I have all been called racists by you... I'm sure I left a few others out... LOL

No need to bring B35 Via Church into this, just because he is black, to validate your post or your points. He is not the NYCTF token black guy. The hell is wrong with you? Let him speak for himself because you are the one bringing him up not me.

Despictable....

Now we've had this discussion before: http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/topic/42183-nypd’s-stop-and-frisk-use-violated-rights-ruling/?p=703404

12194873504_cdecf3af4d_b.jpg

12194669745_8f2136b933_b.jpg

So basically you are all for racial profiling. Thats why we are having this discussion. Racist bigots, it clearly shows in your language. Plenty of dialogue on your part to prove it even. Oh look somebody else approves of all your posts hot damn ...

No need to bring B35 Via Church into this, just because he is black, to validate your post or your points. He is not the NYCTF token black guy. The hell is wrong with you? Let him speak for himself because you are the one bringing him up not me.

Despictable....

Now we've had this discussion before: http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/topic/42183-nypd’s-stop-and-frisk-use-violated-rights-ruling/?p=703404

So basically you are all for racial profiling. Thats why we are having this discussion. Racist bigots, it clearly shows in your language. Plenty of dialogue on your part to prove it even. Oh look somebody else approves of all your posts hot damn ...

Well I could name a few other posters here that you've given the "racist" label to, but I think I've named enough people.  The point wasn't to point out B35 because he's black, but rather to show that you're pretty quick to label people as racists, regardless of who they are. I laughed then when you called him "racist" and I'm laughing now with your obsession to label people as racists that you know nothing about.  You don't know any of us personally, yet you run around labeling various people as racists, and every time there's an incident with the NYPD and a minority, the cops must be racist and must be using brutal force. Unbelievable!! LOL 

I hope I'm not interrupting anything here. I hope the mods are seeing this, because it's clear which users are the real issues here on this site. I don't need to point it out since it's been reported here time after time after time. 

The two of you should be ashamed of yourselves.  You, realizm and DJ have turned this into a pissing contest by basically accusing anyone who disagrees with your points of view as being racist and then you have audacity to say that we need new blood in here? Who would want to come here and post anything with the three of you (realizm, DJ and Turbo) literally attacking other posters for having a difference of opinion.  I applaud everyone who has stood up against you three like Kamen for speaking his mind, which is the whole point of a forum.  Posters are entitled to having opinions that differ from yours and if you don't like it well that's just too bad.  I know we're all racists because how "dare" us disagree.  Please, get over yourselves.  Some people just have a hard time accepting the truth.  Not my problem. 

You have the balls to tell me to be ashamed of myself? Your the one that should be ashamed of himself along with your two stooges. The three of you have somehow turned this site against each other.

We and other users have had enough of this crap. I wouldn't have to attack users, if some would keep certain comments to themselves. Oh and if you're trying to imply that we're racist, you need to wake and smell the roses. 

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/topic/43168-mta-bus-driver-calls-muslim-boy-10-terrorist-and-denies-him-ride-suit/page-2?do=findComment&comment=724563

Remember this? 

You have the balls to tell me to be ashamed of myself? Your the one that should be ashamed of himself along with your two stooges. The three of you have somehow turned this site against each other.

We and other users have had enough of this crap. I wouldn't have to attack users, if some would keep certain comments to themselves. Oh and if you're trying to imply that we're racist, you need to wake and smell the roses. 

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/topic/43168-mta-bus-driver-calls-muslim-boy-10-terrorist-and-denies-him-ride-suit/page-2?do=findComment&comment=724563

Remember this? 

Imply? I think you and your other two "buddies" do a good job at labeling people around here.  God forbid someone disagrees with your point of views.  That's the whole point of a forum is exchange points of view. Then you say well we should keep our points of view to ourselves because you disagree with them.  LOL  Let those of us who disagree leave and then you'll have a forum full of people who all agree with each other.  That should really exciting.  

I hope I'm not interrupting anything here. I hope the mods are seeing this, because it's clear which users are the real issues here on this site. I don't need to point it out since it's been reported here time after time after time.

Many members have become quietly inactive because of this crap we are seeing on a transit focused site. So therefore I think the majority of this transit focused community needs to take this site back to the way it was, when it was fun to be here. Enough of this nonsense, this hate, these separations of members into groups, that we see in all the subforums. Over race, wtf is this shit?

Having different views on topics and being openly and shamelessly racially prejudiced with an agenda of turning this site upside down for the lutz like this is funny, is two totally different matters, and we are sick and tired of it. No more pissing contests over ideas of racial superiority. None of us wants to be bothered with this shit anymore.

It will end very soon now. Really theres a shit awful mess of a cleanup job that needs to be taken care of and I guess it starts today. It depends on many of the other members here, they need to speak up.

Many members have become quietly inactive because of this crap we are seeing on a transit focused site. So therefore I think the majority of this transit focused community needs to take this site back to the way it was, when it was fun to be here. Enough of this nonsense, this hate, these separations of members into groups, that we see in all the subforums. Over race, wtf is this shit?

Having different views on topics and being openly and shamelessly racially prejudiced with an agenda of turning this site upside down for the lutz like this is funny, is two totally different matters, and we are sick and tired of it. No more pissing contests over ideas of racial superiority. None of us wants to be bothered with this shit anymore.

It will end very soon now. Really theres a shit awful mess of a cleanup job that needs to be taken care of and I guess it starts today. It depends on many of the other members here, they need to speak up.

Since you have such a problem with these topics, then don't post them up.  Simple as that.  This is the off-topic section anyway.  There's only so many points of view that can be given on topics like this.. Either you're against the cops or you support the cops' efforts, period.  Not much more to say about it than that, so if you don't want a pissing contest, don't bring these topics up and keep it transit focused.

Despictable....

Since you have such a problem with these topics, then don't post them up.  Simple as that.  This is the off-topic section anyway.  There's only so many points of view that can be given on topics like this.. Either you're against the cops or you support the cops' efforts, period.  Not much more to say about it than that, so if you don't want a pissing contest, don't bring these topics up and keep it transit focused.

Now thats for the record.

The problem is not the topics posted, its the biased content of a few individuals which includes yourself. I'll keep on explaining it until you cease to continue spamming the threads as you always do as we well know. To push your agenda of trying to create a racist following.

Obviously many would want to discuss pertainant New York topics thats the point of this subforum. Thats no excuse for the infighting you and others have caused here. Face it, the shits hit the fan.

Now thats for the record.

The problem is not the topics posted, its the biased content of a few individuals which includes yourself. I'll keep on explaining it until you cease to continue spamming the threads as you always do as we well know. To push your agenda of trying to create a racist following.

Obviously many would want to discuss pertainant New York topics thats the point of this subforum. Thats no excuse for the infighting you and others have caused here. Face it, the shits hit the fan.

Yeah, it's only "biased" because you and a few others disagree with our points of view.  What a surprise. The only thing you're trying to do is shut out the opinions of those who you disagree, with which is pretty immature. 

Yeah, it's only "biased" because you and a few others disagree with our points of view.  What a surprise. The only thing you're trying to do is shut out the opinions of those who you disagree, with which is pretty immature.

No its biased because of many reasons you being one of them. This is not immaturity here, its called putting a stop to the bullshit. Look at you. You talk about shutting out other's opinions yet thats exactly what you do, its your trademark. You just dont know when to shut up, thats the problem at this point!

Matter of fact I suggest you take this issue you have to PMs. Your incessant thread whoring, creation of lies, and trollbaiting with your racist talk you give consistently from here to the subway and bus subforums is not helping things here.

This is not funny anymore. Noone here think this is cool what is transpiring here. Different opinions on general topics is one matter, entertaining racism is another.

PMs please. You derailed this discussion enough.

Imply? I think you and your other two "buddies" do a good job at labeling people around here.  God forbid someone disagrees with your point of views.  That's the whole point of a forum is exchange points of view. Then you say well we should keep our points of view to ourselves because you disagree with them.  LOL  Let those of us who disagree leave and then you'll have a forum full of people who all agree with each other.  That should really exciting.  

All I have to say.

I'm done. Mods please lock this thread.

Like hell this bitch is getting locked.There is a better chance of locking a chastity belt around Scarlett Johansson than locking this thread, and that says a lot.

Back on topic, these complaints and accusations towards myself and my fellow members listed hold no ground. Myself, DJ, and Real as listed by both Kamen Rider and Via Garibaldi 8 jointly accused us three off diverting off topic, when clearly that was not the original case until there was antagonizing in the discussion. This not only stems from this thread but others as well. It's evident that there is a silent grudge of sort around here between various members. That crap has got to stop and it's clear that others share the same sentiments be the expression here today.

Other than that I'm speaking for myself. I have not said anything that could be deemed disrespectful by any means in this thread. Quite contrary. Those saying otherwise are full of fallacies.

That is all. Peace.

Trying to change people here, as preposterous as their opinions are, is not going to work. Best relax and ignore it. 

Like hell this bitch is getting locked.There is a better chance of locking a chastity belt around Scarlett Johansson than locking this thread, and that says a lot.

Don't you shittalk ScarJo. Her and I are getting together soon. I don't want your comments before that. 

Archived