Should the R or V be extended to Jamaica 179th Street?

MTR Admiralty

heh..."the beast" of the B Division :):)

(:D(E)(A)(S)(T)

well whatever crazy plans you guys make up as long as the V train runs on weekends in your plan im with it :(

yup, i do recommend wknd (V) service

but ur gunna ditch da (G)?

i honestly hope dat the mta wood extend the hillside line a might bit to say springfield blvd.

say if there is such an extension, i wood suggest:

(E) To Jamaica Centre, all times

(F) To Springfield Blvd, Hillside Ave Exp (CTL to 179) Wkdays, Wknds, Hillside Ave Local Late Nites; Queens Blvd Exp All Times

(G) To Continental Avenue All Times

(R) To Continental Avenue All Times

(V) To 179th Street, Wkdays, Wknds, Hillside Ave Local

During rush hours something else needs to go 179 Street. Especially on days like today. I generally avoid the Q43 and (E)/(F) East of union when going home but I decided I was too lazy to walk from Union to Hillside to grap 7-11 and Taco Bell just have to walk back.

I get on the (R) @ 59, the lights go out in the car, get to Jackson Hts get on an (E) that was hellishly hot which said it was going to 179 and it didnt. Get off at Union and wait for an (F) an (E) comes on the local track. C/R says the (F)ox was having 15 min+ delays, was that (E) going to 179? Of course not. 2 more (E)'s no train to 179. Finally I gave up and just got on the Q46 bus which was bad.

Off topic: Rookie B/O+Q46= 90 min ride from Qns Bl to 260 st. He was making random stops. Skipped Main st had to back up, stopped at 150, skipped Parsons, stopped at 164, made every St. Johns stop then made it to Bell passed it stopped in the street and almost took out the street sign at 222 tryin to stop the bus.

During rush hours something else needs to go 179 Street. Especially on days like today. I generally avoid the Q43 and (E)/(F) East of union when going home but I decided I was too lazy to walk from Union to Hillside to grap 7-11 and Taco Bell just have to walk back.

I get on the (R) @ 59, the lights go out in the car, get to Jackson Hts get on an (E) that was hellishly hot which said it was going to 179 and it didnt. Get off at Union and wait for an (F) an (E) comes on the local track. C/R says the (F)ox was having 15 min+ delays, was that (E) going to 179? Of course not. 2 more (E)'s no train to 179. Finally I gave up and just got on the Q46 bus which was bad.

Off topic: Rookie B/O+Q46= 90 min ride from Qns Bl to 260 st. He was making random stops. Skipped Main st had to back up, stopped at 150, skipped Parsons, stopped at 164, made every St. Johns stop then made it to Bell passed it stopped in the street and almost took out the street sign at 222 tryin to stop the bus.

yup, one of the reasons why we need an extended (V) or (R)

Archived