Bronx Division Bus Proposals/Ideas

cotb16

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have time to even get mad at him. Don't care.

And nobody has time to deal with your highway fetish and trying to bastardize every bus route and subway line in the system. Cut the crap already, it's getting old and if you have nothing informative or relevant to the discussion to post, then don't bother posting.

When the Bx15 LTD schedule was created, they didn't initially have those short turns, MTA added those buses in later, so they didn't change the buses which were originally local to LIMITED southbound.

The northbound schedule at one point had LTD service ending even earlier, MTA added in those short turn local trips and extended northbound LIMITED stop service. 

We're talking about the BxM1, 2, & 18, obviously that's Riverdale... <_<

We are...??  :huh: To your second part... That's correct...

To be honest those buses run perfectly. They just need a HOV on the Harlem river and that's it. Bxm18 can be restructured but that's all. 

An HOV lane on the Major Deegan... The BxM18 is structured just fine otherwise... It's for Riverdalians that work in Midtown and Downtown since that's who uses it.

Looking at Bronx bus idea forum. I saw someone come up with an idea for Riverdale Bus Proposal thread. I start with my first proposal, combine the BxM1 East Side and BxM2 West Side BxM18 via 5 Av/Madison Av

My new BxM18 will be like this

Riverdale - 23rd Street route via 5 Av/Madison Av/Maj Deegan Expy

Riverdale - 23rd Street route via 5 Av/Madison Av/Inwood

Riverdale - Wall Street route with bus operate with no stop in Manhattan north of 26th Street (s/b) and 29th Street (n/b)

This will be most efficient way to give Riverdale express bus

If moderator want to merge this into this thread http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/topic/34506-bronx-bus-proposalsideas-thread/page-137 do so

Edited by Q101viaSteinway

LMFAO!

Some truly can not tell a joke around here. It's astounding.

What, now do I have to type in joke posts that I'm baiting you guys to fall for bullshit? Seriously, like the fifth time this week this has happened.

Request to lock.

I don't intend for flame war here at all. I had idea about riverdale buses and also wanted to make little joke too. 

LOL, you're okay. This will just merged more likely than not.

Also if this pisses off a certain someone it was not in vain.