Return of the diamond C

MHV9218

I only had my phone on me, but R32s 3806-3807 have some nice treats.

3807 wears an R27/R30 rollsign with the original reading and a TO symbol for the destination:

IMG_3069_zps3d8f532c.jpg

3806 has normal signs, set to the Concourse C:

IMG_3074_zps3494bcfe.jpg

Nice little surprise on the train.

That's right! For the 1st time ever, in over a decade, (C) Trains will once again operate between Bedford Park Blvd, Bronx and Euclid Av, Brooklyn weekday rush hours only. That means all (B) Trains will now operate between 145th St, Manhattan and Brighton Beach, Brooklyn all weekday long, and that all Weekday Rush Hour Peak Direction (D) Bronx Express Trains will now make all local stops between Fordham Road, Bronx and 145th St, Manhattan. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! :)

JUST KIDDING!! ;)

That's right! For the 1st time ever, in over a decade, (C) Trains will once again operate between Bedford Park Blvd, Bronx and Euclid Av, Brooklyn weekday rush hours only. That means all (B) Trains will now operate between 145th St, Manhattan and Brighton Beach, Brooklyn all weekday long, and that all Weekday Rush Hour Peak Direction (D) Bronx Express Trains will now make all local stops between Fordham Road, Bronx and 145th St, Manhattan. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! :)

JUST KIDDING!! ;)

LOL You got me there for a 2nd.

Nice photo btw

JUST KIDDING!! ;)

Bomboclaat mon... weh yuh gwaan now... :D

Good catch, I've seen that before too.

Archived