Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
mta B43

Number Font

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knew the number fonts of the Orion V CNGs when they were at Command, Triboro, and Queens Surface, so basically the number don't of each of those. Also the interior font of all of the PBL V CNGs were Helvetica? I'm asking this because I'm nearing the end of making my Orion V CNG for OMSI and I need the number fonts for each. Thanks!

-Adam

Ok, thanks! Now it's Helvetica but the I don't know the font from the V CNGs when they had their original numbers from 4900s, 3000s 400s, and 500s.

Ok, thanks! Now it's Helvetica but the I don't know the font from the V CNGs when they had their original numbers from 4900s, 3000s 400s, and 500s.

To clarify; are you talking about the numbers on the roofs of buses, or the ones in the interior?

To clarify; are you talking about the numbers on the roofs of buses, or the ones in the interior?

I'm talking about the ones on the exterior of the bus. Like when they were a Queens Surface, and triboro, the script like number